Tokyo Marui M733 with extras. great condition

the roob

FOR SALE: Tokyo Marui M733 package

P8070002.jpg

Includes TM m733 Rifle, Madbull Blackside Supressor(nonfunctioning), barrel extension, Madbull Tightbore barrel (original TM barrel installed+ included) , 2 Classic Army hi-cap mags, crappy 8.4 battery (needs replacing but will take charge) instruction manual and original box.

P8070003.jpg

Rifle has Colt trademarks intact, the receiver has been painted black, the foregrips and collapsible stock were painted tan, then black, some tan has been exposed through wear.

P8070006.jpg

Some mud on the receiver from skirmishing. Gun is used but not abused, No upgrades or tampering to the gearbox, Runs great with a 9.6v, shoots 290 fps very consistent. A GREAT CQB shooter (especially in single shot only fields), it is very lightweight, has no barrel wobble. worst external blemish is chipped paint on the stock tube, gearbox never had a problem... was Pro reshimmed upon purchase, swapped hopup rubber in 2008 - thats it. The tamiya battery plug has been giving me problems lately, it should be replaced with a deans connector immediately, besides that, it is in superb shape.

P8070007.jpg

madbull tightbore black python v2

P8070005.jpg

I would like 250 USD + shipping for the rifle and all accessories. I prefer paypal, I can and will ship anywhere in the world (I have good shipping deal through work). Send me your postal address, I'll find out the shipping and let you know, then I will ship the morning after funds transfer.

I am also selling an Eagle universal chest rig in OD (cat not included). If you would like to ad this to the package, I would sell for 290+shipping.

P8070004.jpg

american flag rubber velcro patch included if you want it.

Archived