KSC Cutlass, TM MK23, KART JAE100, VFC PEQ, CG/KA M1A1

Donut

I need to get rid of a few things, everything is as is, buyer pays shipping, and I prefer paypal.

I'll take trades on fun and unique things, mostly gas guns or parts, but offer away anyways. I'm mostly looking for

Classic guns

Gas rifle/pistols

MP5k AEG

Type 89 AEG

I'll do partial trade or a trade that's against my favor if it means I get something new and I can rid of my stuff.

First up,

KSC Cutlass

IMG_0379-3.jpg

Not much to say here, if you know what it is, you'll know the value, otherwise, you wouldn't care.

$250

Next,

KART JAE100

IMG_0112.jpg

It's been painted to a smooth FDE. Upgraded to 400fps with guarder FTK parts, with systema bucking and barrel, and converted to deans. It shoots straight and true. Good gun, but I hardly use it.

I have disabled the charging handle, but it does not affect performance at all.

$140

Third,

Cybergun/KA M1A1, licensed

http://www.airsoftpost.com/preorder-06152009-softair-licensed-full-size-thompson-m1a1-p-27864.html

Sorry, no image, so I stole the evike page, but you know what it is. New gun, got it for a WWII/Vietnam loadout/game, but never got around to it.

Comes with 1 hicap and OD sling.

$150

VFC PEQ box

IMG_01481.jpg

New in box, just a battery holder

$20

Lastly

TM MK23

Sorry, no picture now, but can get one on request.

The last owner had painted the slide a grey color, much like some USP's, and converted the rail to take a M6x clone. Comes with Socom silencer, 2 mags, and M6x clone.

$175

Thanks for looking.

BUY MY THINGS Q_Q

or trade something, that works too

Well, I made the mistake of test firing the JAE100, now I want to keep it again, so it's off the market unless there's a serious trader/buyer.

Otherwise SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING Q_Q

I'll give 15% off (before shipping) for the first person to straight out buy something.

Archived