WTS: Veltye Hugger & EI CB H-Harness

t3hDesertFox

I'm broke as *suitcase* and have become a victim of a business masking as a public service, so here we go! Prices are negotiable, but don't be an idiot. I live in the 626 and will meet in the general area, or can arrange for a pickup at Steelhawk OC. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

Veltye Hugger $270

I don't want to let this one go, but I sort of have to. Badass little slick softarmor and hard plate carrier used by US Navy SEALs and made by a former SEAL out of VA Beach. Accepts Large BALCS cut soft armor, side SAPI plates and Large SAPI plates. Velcro closures on the left shoulder allow secure routing of comm cables or hydration tubes. Inner cummerbund similar to that of a CIRAS ensures the rig stays in place when you're on the move. PALS webbing on the chest, back, and side plates allow the rig to be worn stand-alone or in conjunction with a chet rig.

With MLCS H-Harness (also for sale below)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/DreadAndTheFugitiveMind/4842224115_06e31878bb_b.jpg

As a stand-alone rig

walking.jpg

beard.jpg

Rig Alone (Pouches not included)

SEALKit026.jpg

Eagle Industries MLCS Coyote Brown H-Harness $115

More pictures available upon request

glossar_eagle_h-harness.jpg

aussiesf-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Archived