[Leaving Sale] 7 Aegs, 1 Gas Shotgun & 1 Spring Shotgun - Picture Heavy

colonel_kipper

Owing to various commitments, I can't devote as much time to this sport as I'd like to any more. My collection is better off being used and enjoyed by others, instead of lying in storage cases, only to see the light of day for cleaning and maintenance.

So, for clarity's sake, all of the below are for sale with the price in bold next to the item number.

All items can be posted (buyer's choice of DHL or Royal Mail), alternatively collection from Kingston upon Thames (30 mins from central London) is possible.

1. G&P M4 - £150

post-4439-0-07762500-1314906956_thumb.jpg

This started life as a G&P M4A1. The receiver was modified to accept a Japanese Right folding stock. The internals are stock, except for Systema bearings and a Prometheus MS90 spring. It is front wired to accept a small Tamiya connector in the handguard. It was given 3 coats of various Krylon colours which were lightly worn back for the 'used' effect. The rifle comes with one 300rd hicap. It is in good condition externally and internally, and has always been a very reliable back up gun that has seen minimal use.

There are, however, four Receiver Rail options :

a) Flat top (no optic) - Same price

b ) Eotech 553 Clone (working adjustments) - £50

c) Unsprayed G&P M4 carry handle - £25

d) Brand new G&P Cut-off rear sight (LMT shortened carry handle style) - £25

2. Marui M14 DMR - £200/£250 (No optics, ring or rail / with optics, rings & rail)

A brand new donor gun was bought and I still have the original synthetic stock with the Marui tag on it (brand new condition) available. The internals were removed from stock and replaced with:

Prometheus Version 7 FTK (MS100 Spring, Shims, Bearings, Gears, Piston, Piston head)

Prometheus 6.03 500mm Barrel (excellent investment)

Prometheus hop packing & rubber and feed nozzle.

G&P M120 Highspeed motor

This setup is possibly the sweetest I've ever built. Everything just works beautifully. The gearbox is quiet, sounds smooth on semi and auto, provides excellent consistency for semi games / sniping roles. The Prometheus barrel and hop parts result in accuracy which can give the leading edge over other players - it's a great gun.

The scope, scope rail and rings are made by G&P and function perfectly. A killflash has been added to the scope. A folding Harris bipod wil also be included, as well as a Hicap

This rifle requires a new hop bucking - some shots are falling short on auto and accuracy is suffering as a result.

I have 4 additional M14 Hicaps which can go with the Rifle (£50) or on their own (£50)

3. SVD-ish - £120/£150 (No optics / With Belarus rifle scope)

This was built in the pre-Realsword era - in fact, about 8 years ago, long before production SVDs (bar a leaky King Arms gas monstrosity) were available.

A Marui AK47 was used as a donor gun out of the box, with an ill-fitting Guarder SVD kit and flashider. The kit now fits sturdily, and a Metal body was installed (missing 1-2 cosmetic pins) along with a scope mounting rail on the left side. This fits the Belarus rifle scope very well ( I can provide pictures ) or any other Soviet optics.

The flashider had been buffed for a dark gunmetal finish. Two short hicaps will be provided.

The internals were set up for 500/600 FPS loads but I've put in an MS90 for now. All internals are Systema with a set of helical super high torque gears and a Systema 500mm tightbore. I will throw in a PGC AK Hop if the buyer is interested.

This gun has been sitting around for a while and is not 'box fresh' - It feeds, shoots semi and auto just fine, but it's not in top condition and is priced accordingly.

4. Marui XM177E2 - £110

This was my first ever rifle - a Marui XM from Airsoft Dynamics when they first opened. I bought it and then decided that I preferred MP5s less than a week later. It has sat in its box ever since except for servicing, and is in perfect condition. I'd estimate less than 1000 rds have passed through it. The gearbox is very smooth and has not been touched or modified - the motor is an EG700, however. I expect that if paired with a sane battery this will never stop working - if light springs are used it will just work and work. One 300 round Hicap included.

Minor creak exists when the gun is flexed due to the plastic body. This could be easily addressed with the next item.

5. Guarder OD Marine Body NB33U(OD) - £45

These are discontinued as far as I know. They are one of the few metal bodies that have the tab system, making them ideal for older M4 variants such as the one above. These fit Systema V2 mechboxes fine, but use bushings and NOT bearings as the tabs can damage or foul the bearing seal. This has been well-used but is structurally in good condition. I will include static body pins (with retention screws). I really like the colour of these bodies and they look good with OD Magpul kit.

6. Star SA80 - £190/£240 (No optics just Iron Sights / SUSAT included)

Bought from Fire Support when these first came out. Well looked after and a reliable gun. Untouched internally except for occasional change of feed nozzle and hop rubber for Prometheus counterparts and an MS90 spring. No battery included, just 300rd Hicap and iron sights. The SUSAT has been artificially worn - please see pictures. The rifle is otherwise in excellent condition.

7. TOP M249 MK I- £140

This was bought brand new from AD in 2007 and used heavily until the bellow system (gah!) broke down. The entire gearbox was rebuilt, with a new motor, wiring loom, switch, Guarder CNC gearbox and Piston Kit. The gun fires well but does not feed, and I don't have the time to upgrade/tinker like I used to. Externally, the front sight is missing and the handguards are from the MK2.

This is definitely a gun which will require work and mechanical aptitude to get running to modern AEG performance.

Standard TOP box mag included. The gearbox will be wired for small/large Tamiya or DEANS according to buyer's needs.

Don't expect this to work when you get it - it won't. I will include two entire TOP M249 Hop units as well as a Guarder Steel pinion gear for the motor. Between these two sets, you will be able to get the gun feeding, but it is fiddly - you have been warned.

8. VFC MK43 Mod 0 - £370!

Bought directly from VFC as a trade sample in 2005 - first into the UK I believe. Parcelforce dropped the gun and bent the duckbill flashider about 3/4 degrees off of horizontal (no practical effect but will kill a pedant), and broke the tiny adjoining collar which holds the lower gas tube assembly snug against the receiver collar. Again, this has no practical effect, but I have had an email response from VFC this week to say that they will replace this part free of charge (including free shipping to the next owner) as it is a known weakness.

The internals have been replaced with Systema counterparts and the gearbox runs perfectly. Use loctite on the motor hex adjustment screw though, as it will unwind and damage the pinion gear otherwise. The wiring is as follows:

Gas tube : Small Tamiya

Rear: Extended cable, Hi-flow Deans (Long enough to fit a 5000 mah 11.1v Lipo in the cloth boxmag with room to spare)

Problems : The motor in the Box mag has burnt out due to use with a slightly larger than necessary battery. It still works, but the gun will only feed when running 10v or below (sane ROF). However, for those (myself included) who enjoy 360 fps, 30 RPS squad weapons, you will need to replace the motor. Maplins probably have a counterpart. If not, VFC have them in stock for a princely $25 US.

9. Maruzen M1100 - £80

Bought in 2008, rescued from previous owner who had given the receiver a horrendous patchy black paintjob with the intention of rubbing the receiver back to metal and respraying. It then spent the next three years in a box.

It has a metal body, and is a semi automatic magazine fed shotgun. It cycles, and the stock's detachable gas resevoir holds gas, but nothing comes out of the barrel. I will include the spare parts from 2 separate m1100 feed nozzle systems so that you can get it working, but sold as described.

10. Maruzen M870 - £100/£140 ( Plain / With top-folding 'Law Enforcement Only' stock)

This was acquired brand new and all internals replaced with Nine-Ball (Prometheus/Laylax) APS2 parts. It has also had a custom adjustable hopup installed (adjusted via a grub screw at 12 o'clock, which provides increased range. These are great fun for non-Aeg games, being powerful (any APS spring will fit), reliable, magazine fed (25 rounds or so) and short.

It has a G&P Metal body and metal outer barrel with correct markings.

The runners have been polished to aid in a smoother cycle.

Problems: The two plastic supports which hold the piston to the runners have sheared. Wolf Armouries offer the brand new replacement part for £12.50 - everything else is in great condition. I can include 5 or 6 magazines as well.

Any questions - PM please. I am looking for swift sale of all of the above - I hope the descriptions are adequate but if you need more information, don't hesitate. All prices are non-negotiable.

Ckip

Hi CharlieQB,

I've spent the last 5 hours typing this up and even longer cleaning, servicing and photographing them - all to fall at the last hurdle. I've uploaded all of the pictures on my 'personal storage' on Arnies, inserted them into the post, but they won't show up. I'll try and get this resolved this evening.

Cheers.

Mods please delete first post - I can't edit it!

Owing to various commitments, I can't devote as much time to this sport as I'd like to any more. My collection is better off being used and enjoyed by others, instead of lying in storage cases, only to see the light of day for cleaning and maintenance.

So, for clarity's sake, all of the below are for sale with the price in bold next to the item number.

All items can be posted (buyer's choice of DHL or Royal Mail), alternatively collection from Kingston upon Thames (30 mins from central London) is possible.

1. G&P M4 - £150

post-4439-0-39844600-1314915750_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-85702100-1314915754_thumb.jpg

This started life as a G&P M4A1. The receiver was modified to accept a Japanese Right folding stock. The internals are stock, except for Systema bearings and a Prometheus MS90 spring. It is front wired to accept a small Tamiya connector in the handguard. It was given 3 coats of various Krylon colours which were lightly worn back for the 'used' effect. The rifle comes with one 300rd hicap. It is in good condition externally and internally, and has always been a very reliable back up gun that has seen minimal use.

There are, however, four Receiver Rail options :

a) Flat top (no optic) - Same price

b ) Eotech 553 Clone (working adjustments) - £50

c) Unsprayed G&P M4 carry handle - £25

d) Brand new G&P Cut-off rear sight (LMT shortened carry handle style) - £25

2. Marui M14 DMR - £200/£250 (No optics, ring or rail / with optics, rings & rail)

post-4439-0-05409500-1314915768_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-25658700-1314915771_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-51886600-1314915774_thumb.jpg

A brand new donor gun was bought and I still have the original synthetic stock with the Marui tag on it (brand new condition) available. The internals were removed from stock and replaced with:

Prometheus Version 7 FTK (MS100 Spring, Shims, Bearings, Gears, Piston, Piston head)

Prometheus 6.03 500mm Barrel (excellent investment)

Prometheus hop packing & rubber and feed nozzle.

G&P M120 Highspeed motor

This setup is possibly the sweetest I've ever built. Everything just works beautifully. The gearbox is quiet, sounds smooth on semi and auto, provides excellent consistency for semi games / sniping roles. The Prometheus barrel and hop parts result in accuracy which can give the leading edge over other players - it's a great gun.

The scope, scope rail and rings are made by G&P and function perfectly. A killflash has been added to the scope. A folding Harris bipod wil also be included, as well as a Hicap

This rifle requires a new hop bucking - some shots are falling short on auto and accuracy is suffering as a result.

I have 4 additional M14 Hicaps which can go with the Rifle (£50) or on their own (£50)

3. SVD-ish - £120/£150 (No optics / With Belarus rifle scope)

post-4439-0-66151300-1314915778_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-07591800-1314915783_thumb.jpg

This was built in the pre-Realsword era - in fact, about 8 years ago, long before production SVDs (bar a leaky King Arms gas monstrosity) were available.

A Marui AK47 was used as a donor gun out of the box, with an ill-fitting Guarder SVD kit and flashider. The kit now fits sturdily, and a Metal body was installed (missing 1-2 cosmetic pins) along with a scope mounting rail on the left side. This fits the Belarus rifle scope very well ( I can provide pictures ) or any other Soviet optics.

The flashider had been buffed for a dark gunmetal finish. Two short hicaps will be provided.

The internals were set up for 500/600 FPS loads but I've put in an MS90 for now. All internals are Systema with a set of helical super high torque gears and a Systema 500mm tightbore. I will throw in a PGC AK Hop if the buyer is interested.

This gun has been sitting around for a while and is not 'box fresh' - It feeds, shoots semi and auto just fine, but it's not in top condition and is priced accordingly.

4. Marui XM177E2 - £110

post-4439-0-92546100-1314915786_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-22996300-1314915791_thumb.jpg

This was my first ever rifle - a Marui XM from Airsoft Dynamics when they first opened. I bought it and then decided that I preferred MP5s less than a week later. It has sat in its box ever since except for servicing, and is in perfect condition. I'd estimate less than 1000 rds have passed through it. The gearbox is very smooth and has not been touched or modified - the motor is an EG700, however. I expect that if paired with a sane battery this will never stop working - if light springs are used it will just work and work. One 300 round Hicap included.

Minor creak exists when the gun is flexed due to the plastic body. This could be easily addressed with the next item.

5. Guarder OD Marine Body NB33U(OD) - £45

post-4439-0-35496000-1314915759_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-92167000-1314915762_thumb.jpg

These are discontinued as far as I know. They are one of the few metal bodies that have the tab system, making them ideal for older M4 variants such as the one above. These fit Systema V2 mechboxes fine, but use bushings and NOT bearings as the tabs can damage or foul the bearing seal. This has been well-used but is structurally in good condition. I will include static body pins (with retention screws). I really like the colour of these bodies and they look good with OD Magpul kit.

6. Star SA80 - £190/£240 (No optics just Iron Sights / SUSAT included)

post-4439-0-69308000-1314915817_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-31653000-1314915812_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-89602800-1314915808_thumb.jpg

Bought from Fire Support when these first came out. Well looked after and a reliable gun. Untouched internally except for occasional change of feed nozzle and hop rubber for Prometheus counterparts and an MS90 spring. No battery included, just 300rd Hicap and iron sights. The SUSAT has been artificially worn - please see pictures. The rifle is otherwise in excellent condition.

7. TOP M249 MK I- £140

post-4439-0-37096900-1314915821_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-24803900-1314915827_thumb.jpg

This was bought brand new from AD in 2007 and used heavily until the bellow system (gah!) broke down. The entire gearbox was rebuilt, with a new motor, wiring loom, switch, Guarder CNC gearbox and Piston Kit. The gun fires well but does not feed, and I don't have the time to upgrade/tinker like I used to. Externally, the front sight is missing and the handguards are from the MK2.

This is definitely a gun which will require work and mechanical aptitude to get running to modern AEG performance.

Standard TOP box mag included. The gearbox will be wired for small/large Tamiya or DEANS according to buyer's needs.

Don't expect this to work when you get it - it won't. I will include two entire TOP M249 Hop units as well as a Guarder Steel pinion gear for the motor. Between these two sets, you will be able to get the gun feeding, but it is fiddly - you have been warned.

8. VFC MK43 Mod 0 - £375!

post-4439-0-71228200-1314915832_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-57801000-1314915835_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-03996500-1314915840_thumb.jpg

Bought directly from VFC as a trade sample in 2005 - first into the UK I believe. Parcelforce dropped the gun and bent the duckbill flashider about 3/4 degrees off of horizontal (no practical effect but will kill a pedant), and broke the tiny adjoining collar which holds the lower gas tube assembly snug against the receiver collar. Again, this has no practical effect, but I have had an email response from VFC this week to say that they will replace this part free of charge (including free shipping to the next owner) as it is a known weakness.

The internals have been replaced with Systema counterparts and the gearbox runs perfectly. Use loctite on the motor hex adjustment screw though, as it will unwind and damage the pinion gear otherwise. The wiring is as follows:

Gas tube : Small Tamiya

Rear: Extended cable, Hi-flow Deans (Long enough to fit a 5000 mah 11.1v Lipo in the cloth boxmag with room to spare)

Problems : The motor in the Box mag has burnt out due to use with a slightly larger than necessary battery. It still works, but the gun will only feed when running 10v or below (sane ROF). However, for those (myself included) who enjoy 360 fps, 30 RPS squad weapons, you will need to replace the motor. Maplins probably have a counterpart. If not, VFC have them in stock for a princely $25 US.

9. Maruzen M1100 - £80

post-4439-0-55661700-1314915797_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-46352000-1314915803_thumb.jpg

Bought in 2008, rescued from previous owner who had given the receiver a horrendous patchy black paintjob with the intention of rubbing the receiver back to metal and respraying. It then spent the next three years in a box.

It has a metal body, and is a semi automatic magazine fed shotgun. It cycles, and the stock's detachable gas resevoir holds gas, but nothing comes out of the barrel. I will include the spare parts from 2 separate m1100 feed nozzle systems so that you can get it working, but sold as described.

10. Maruzen M870 - £100/£140 ( Plain / With top-folding 'Law Enforcement Only' stock)

post-4439-0-59904700-1314915847_thumb.jpg

post-4439-0-90632500-1314915843_thumb.jpg

This was acquired brand new and all internals replaced with Nine-Ball (Prometheus/Laylax) APS2 parts. It has also had a custom adjustable hopup installed (adjusted via a grub screw at 12 o'clock, which provides increased range. These are great fun for non-Aeg games, being powerful (any APS spring will fit), reliable, magazine fed (25 rounds or so) and short.

It has a G&P Metal body and metal outer barrel with correct markings.

The runners have been polished to aid in a smoother cycle.

Problems: The two plastic supports which hold the piston to the runners have sheared. Wolf Armouries offer the brand new replacement part for £12.50 - everything else is in great condition. I can include 5 or 6 magazines as well.

Any questions - PM please. I am looking for swift sale of all of the above - I hope the descriptions are adequate but if you need more information, don't hesitate to ask! All prices are non-negotiable.

Ckip

• 3 months later...

STAR SA80 still for sale @ £180 including SUSAT as seen here (Para lid for sale @ £60 as well, scimmed and NBCd)

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6633/img2418su5.jpg

Also added:

REAL STEEL Knights Armament Corporation (KAC) M5 M16 RAS, as issued to US Marines on the M16A4s. This came from the factory a few years ago and is almost impossible to find on the civilian market. I'd like keep it since it's so rare but I need the money at the moment. £80. As seen on my A4 here:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9555/img2501fe9.jpg

Also selling a TAG (Tactical Applications Group) SPARTAN I in COYOTE BROWN - used to replace the IBA carrier that was to be issued to marines - extremely rare now since they've been discontinued in favour of the bulky MTV. It comes with the Pointblank CB throat and neck guard and groin guard. It took me about three years to find one of these things and I am very reticent to sell. This is perfect for a 03-08 USMC impression and is a gucci bit of kit. £120 (cost me £200 without shipping, tax, throat guard, neck guard, groin guard). Great opportunity to own extremely rare bit of kit.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/107/img2877op1.jpg/

http://marpat.ru/page/2/ (part entitled 'MTV' shows two US Marines wearing them.

PM me for faster response.

Thanks!

Archived