Can I use this sig?

swishy

hey guys. I've noticed people using this sig... 38851243.gif

on here and other forums. I'm going to be buying a KJW M4 soon, and would like to know if this sig is just for anyone with a KJW, or if it's just for members of a club or something.

in other words, would it offend someone if I used it? I don't want to use someones else's sig without asking.

thanks!

The black KJW helicopters are going to come get you. They were designed by Tanio Koba himself and are the most reliable helicopters on the market. However, they're only available in Taiwan and are made mostly out of plastic.

The WE helo's are metal, but the first ones crashed soon after take off, killing everyone on board.

The WA helo's are plastic as well and require a few million dollars in aftermarket parts to be able to fly further than across the strip. But they look fantastic.

Hope that answers your question!

The black KJW helicopters are going to come get you. They were designed by Tanio Koba himself and are the most reliable helicopters on the market. However, they're only available in Taiwan and are made mostly out of plastic.

The WE helo's are metal, but the first ones crashed soon after take off, killing everyone on board.

The WA helo's are plastic as well and require a few million dollars in aftermarket parts to be able to fly further than across the strip. But they look fantastic.

Hope that answers your question!

thanks for taking time to make this and amuse me. I have already made my mind up on which GBBR to get. I can get the KJW from a US dealer (airsplat), but I'm going to get it from redwolf, due to a considerable price drop.

The KJW actually has a metal body, the plastic ones are only for Canada.

Archived