Swap - Sanyo PLC-SE10 LCD Projector

strikejd

Having recently aquired a new smaller projector I no longer need this. Exernally it has a crack on the front edge but this does not affect it's operation in anyway. I have used this to hookup all manor of things from my Vmedia box and Wii using the component scart to my Xbox 360 and Laptop with VGA cable and all work excellently (Black ops on a 102" screen is shweeet :) ). Being a fairly old model it can be noisey in the fan department but no more so than the original Xbox 360 I had hooked up to it. It is not an HD projector but with the VGA cable I noticed no difference between this and my TV albeit this was on a much larger scale :) The picture below shows the image next to my old 32" LCD this was taken in the dark with my phone so excuse the quality but you get the idea. Looking for pretty much anything really as it's just collecting dust ATM although a AUG phantom kit would be nice :) Ideally this would be collection only from Addlestone but I can meet with in reasonable distance for a good deal :)

projector.jpg

No price really I was just looking at swaps to be fair, cash has a way of vanishing from my grasp as soon as the missus finds it ;) I sold on those mags I got from you as my stubby killer didn't like them at all (nothing to do with the mags) and the money lasted 30 mins in my paypal before it vanished, trading is a safer bet that I get something to play with :)

Archived