Make:G&G

Gun/Model:M4 chione white

Accessories: 2 hicaps and battery

Condition:brand new with box

FPS:305

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:NO/YES/maybe

Payment:£120 posted and paypalled

Pictures:see below

BAsically bought this on a whim without realising it was plastic bodied. I used it for a skirmish for 1 game only, I had to file the handgaurd as you can see from pictures 4 as the handgaurds were so difficult to take off from the start. It is not noticable at all. This come with the box but no intructions. i am including an old 9.6v battery which fits nicely in the handgaurd. I gave the original mag away to my friend so this does not come with the original hi cap but instead comes wit 2 used hicaps which work fine but are a little scratched up pic 5. This aeg usually cost around £170 new ut to reflect the aove things i have mentioned i am reducing the price it cost new by £50 to £120. bare in mind postage will cost £10 so after postage and paypal fee i wil probably be lef with just a little over £100. Ignore the rail/riz attachmentyou see in pics 3 and 4.

Swaps wise I am looking for a scar L in tan, preferably the short barrel version.

OR a metal bodied M4

Or Laylax upgrades for a TM VSR-10

OR any other aeg you might have that catches my eye.

heres a vid of the aeg firing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOoRhjEK9E0

GG012.jpg

GG014-1.jpg

GG005-1.jpg

GG006-1.jpg

GG003-1.jpg

GG011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived