SThunder grenade issue-Solved

Cosmitz

Hey,

I've searched far and wide and finally managed to find a supplier for an S-thunder grenade. After happily filling it up and joyfully triggering it three-four times in the day i got it, i put it with great pride on my airsoft shelf. The next day, i wanted to show it to a friend, but lo and behold it was spitting the gas i was putting in, not by the main exit which ment it was not reset, but by the little hole in the bottom of the grenade which is in the silver 'trigger' button. Shame and anguish fallowed suit as i opened it up, took great care of the 4 metal ball bearings, and did some re-lubrification. Sadly, it had the same issue. I tried another full gas can, thinking mine was lacking the pressure to engage the seals, and it continued to hiss foul-smelling propane at me through its backdoor.

I've emailed both Sthunder and the dealer i bought it from, but honestly, i don't expect a response from them, so can anyone here help me?

Later edit: Nevermind, it just seems i might have been clinically retarded. The butt of the grenade threaded in a lot more.

Archived