Short and Silent

Agent Hunk

Isn't there some restriction on using suppressors in the US? I seem to recall seeing something about having to remove the foam inside etc..?

The laws vary from state to state, however, the ATF (federal agency) classifies any airsoft replica that fires a projectile using gas to be a firearm. Thus, any can filled with foam on the end of the gun is, in their eyes, a suppressor, which is illegal to own/use unless you have it registered, per federal law .

I find most of the people who will tell you suppressors are perfectly legal to use in airsoft are unaware of the foam-filled variety. Or they are discussing AEG's, which do not use gas and are perfectly legal when used with a 'silencer' as you cannot muffle the noise.

To Agent Hunk, if I were to ever build a compact OHWS, I would go with the KWA USPC, or a P228 if I could find one. Yes the Maruzen P99 nbb is your best bet, but good luck finding one. Seems like if you're going to recommend a discontinued and rare product to someone you ought to show them a link as to where they might purchase it.

how about this...

Ah so the front comes out that nicely! That is a very attractive looking package and price too. Less than 40€ combined. Can't think a shorter silenced sidearm bar really exotics.

Might have to capitalize this, thanks!

Archived