G-Code RTI Accessories

TheFull9

Having picked up my first OSH a while back, I'm pretty impressed with the holsters and I'd like to integrate the overall system in to my gear more fully. The fact they produce parts which would allow me to use the various SERPAs I already own, on the same QD platforms as any further G-Code holsters I might purchase, is particularly appealing. Especially for reasons related to one of my more expensive GBB sidearms.

At the moment I have my Warrior 2.25" duty belt running through a VTAC Brokos, I've then got the Universal belt slide (http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/Accessories/GCA16.html) mounted on to the actual duty belt, and the OSH of course bolted to the belt slide.

Ideally what I'd like to do is put an RTI wheel right on to the belt slide I already have, because it'll make for a much more solid mounting than just using a MOLLE compatible RTI wheel. I was hoping I could just bolt a wheel on to the belt slide much like the SERPA QD mounts, but unfortunately I get the impression you can't do that and any wheels you buy are permanently affixed to the mounts they come on. This is where the problem kicks in because the pre-setup RTI Belt slide isn't wide enough to accommodate my duty belt.

Here's the page with all the accessories in question:

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/category/Accessories.html

If anybody out there has bought an RTI wheel individually before or has any other experience relevant to this gear then your input would be much appreciated.

Precisely. I Just find it rather odd that the non-RTI belt slide is by far the better design. It accepts wider belts and has the adjustable pieces to tighten it down to whichever belt width you've got.

I'm actually considering this:

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/Accessories/GCA98.html

Then I reckon I could use one of the adjustable belt mounts that you always get when you buy a SERPA. I'm still not 100% though, there's just a frustrating lack of information about all this stuff put out there by the actual manufacturers.

Well, I have fired off an e-mail to G-Code, no reply as yet but I'm hoping they'll get back to me.

You'd think finding a decent 2" duty belt in some sort of coyote that doesn't cost the earth would be fairly easy, but apparently not. I literally just got an e-mail from op tactical saying they've shipped out an order I made the other day, and they're about the only place I can find with the right kind of belt, PITA doesn't cover it. I don't mind paying shipping from the US & import fees on a reasonable amount of kit, but no way I'm forking that amount over just for 1 belt.

Archived