Brand new ASG/Marushin M1 carbine with 3x mags

ASG/Marushin M1 Carbine

This was bought over Christmas on an impulse created by lack of sleep and a surfeit of rum.

It arrived today and I've since realised I'm unlikely to use the thing as nature intended, and I'm not keeping it simply for my yearly trip to the W&P show.

All metal in the right places and lovely woodstock- looks and feels like the real thing.

This is the 6mm version from 2011- the very latest and up to date one, not to be confused with the previous models.

NOTE: This is the semi-auto only model. Marushin have disconnected the selector at the factory and left it in place- it even calls it 'Dummy Selector' in the manual

Has had a sum total of 12 shots through it!...It's been out of the box for a whole 20 minutes!

FPS is 350 with a 0.2 (Temperature and Gas dependant)

Comes with:

3x gas-tight 30 round mags- all as new as the gun

PRICE-£350 posted and paypalled- that's at least £150 saving on new!

Pictures to follow

Polite Notes

To buy: You need to be Site Registered or be a registered re-enactor. No ifs, buts or maybes.

SWAPS/PART EX No thanks. I'm doing a bit of 'financial spring cleaning'.

SPLITS Nope, sorry. It's all or nothing.

SILLY OFFERS Will be flatly ignored. Don't be offended....

PRIVATE MESSAGES Please, please, please read ALL of the ad above before PMing me. Nothing is more irritating than having to answer questions I thought I'd clearly adressed in the text of the advert.

Archived