Just Saying Hello

Tactixal

Hello :D

I have been playing airsoft since August 2011.

I currently own a JG MP5 A5, and a Franchi SAS triple shot shotgun.

My Usual Skirmish sites are UCZ The Bunker, and Skirmish Exeter in Devon, and have just started attending South West Wargames walk on's.

I have also started taking a camera with me, anything i record will be going up on my youtube channel.

guess thats all i really have to say atm..

:)

Firstly 'Hello' back at you!

So tell me, the Contour HD cam, is it relatively light to stay on your cap? Did you find getting the shot angle was tricky. Lastly, realistically how much is it? There's a few on eBay but they aren't cheap and there are a few models.... Cheers!

Firstly 'Hello' back at you!

So tell me, the Contour HD cam, is it relatively light to stay on your cap? Did you find getting the shot angle was tricky. Lastly, realistically how much is it? There's a few on eBay but they aren't cheap and there are a few models.... Cheers!

It was light enough to nearly make me forget it's there, which led to walking into doorframes.

I will put pictures up when I finish work though, the line up is easy due to the aiming lasers, i lined up the lasers with my right eye and the videos came out pretty well... Well I think so at least. Haha

Price wise, I got the countour HD 1080p camera from amazon £158

• 3 weeks later...

Archived