AEG Clear out - All needing a bit of work!

Sgt Craig

Having a bit of a clear out, as I'm only getting a skirmish in once every few months or so these days I think its cut down the collection and maybe just get something that works first time every time!

Photos up soon as I can get everything down from the loft :)

1. Unicorn AKS-74u - full steel and wood real wood, Boxed with original mid-cap mag.

Bought this last year, put one mag through it and it stopped firing, took the GB out, works fine, put it back in again - same thing happens! rinse and repeat!

So - there's and intermittent fault with the gearbox/motor? And despite airsofting for the best part of a decade I've not got the time/expertise to fix it

on a side note, those few mags i did put through it were a joy, the AEG is rock solid externally, and the range/accuracy and speed (on a 9.6v) were awesome.

£100 Posted/Paypal'd.

2. TM FAMAS-F1 - Boxed, with 3 hi-caps, 1 low cap and 20mm optic rail and spare, new hop-unit.

Old (creaky) workhorse that used to be the bread and butter of skirmishes in the early 00's. Externally its in a decent state, with the usual wear marks, internally it still shoots, but i'm guessing the spring and hop rubber could do with replacing, as its only firing at ~150fps and not going a great distance!

£75 posted/paypal'd

3. ACM AK-47 - Boxed with 1/2 Hi-cap mags

Not sure what brand this is (got it in a trade a while back, not CYMA, possibly d-boys?) standard TM clone and feels well made, and its in very good condition, have used it for a loaner gun at a few games and there has been talk of jamming/feeding issues, so not sure if this is the mags or hop up.

shoots at around 320fps on .20's.

£75 posted/paypal'd

4. Frankenstein/Khyber-pass AK-47 - boxed with 1/2 hi-caps

a bit of a collection of TM/Clone parts thrown together to give me a hot spare at skirmishes. Plastic bodied, with real wood stock/ lower hand guard and a vented plastic upper. shortened inner/outer barrel - looks cool to me in a kind of post-apocalyptic way! i'm pretty sure it works too! (but i'll check)

i'll chuck in the wooden upper/pistol grip too (and anything else i can find!)

£75 posted/paypal'd

I'll have a look once I get the boxes down, probably got enough spare parts to build another AK or two! - but don't fancy posting individual parts out, so might just stick the whole lot on as a job-lot.

should be a CYMA AEP Clock too, with a couple of mags which I'll have hunt for!

Prices are negotiable, however it still needs to be worth my while to set the time aside to package them up and post them (my ultimate pet-hate!)

I'm very open to trades/part exchanges, as I said at the top I'm just looking for something reliable that I can skirmish when I get the chance without too much messing about.

Cheers,

Bah! took some lovely photos with my camera, now i can't find the cable! crappy phone pics ahoy instead for now!

post-8064-0-21320800-1330541633_thumb.jpg

post-8064-0-34413600-1330541660_thumb.jpg

post-8064-0-11997500-1330541682_thumb.jpg

and here's the contents (most of it) of the AK bits box - As I said, looking for this to go as a job lot;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4690797/Airsoft%20For%20Sale/IMG_0343.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4690797/Airsoft%20For%20Sale/IMG_0344.JPG

5 pistol grips, (4 TM compatible, one guarder style)

3 dust covers, (2 TM compatible, one guarder style)

1 metal AK-74SU body/stock

1 TM compatible body

1 TM compatible full Gearbox/motor (intermittent fault, i reckon its the motor)

1 TM compatible front end/outer barrel

1 TM compatible short inner barrel/hop unit

1 AK74 flash hider

2 TM style upper receivers/bolts

1 set of AKS74 plastic handguards (might give these with the Unicorn if the buyer wants them)

1 set of TM AK Beta Spetznaz hand guards painted with a decent 'wood effect' (i'll try dig out the old high quality photos of these)

1 bag full of screws, selector switches and for want of better word... bits!

Yes! just found the CYMA AEP - one mag, battery and charger (and if the other mag turns up - possibly in my assault vest its included). I'd happily chuck it in for an extra £15 with either the FAMAS or the remaining AK, but i don't fancy a trip to the post office just for it i'm afraid.

talking of the FAMAS - photos here;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4690797/Airsoft%20For%20Sale/ebay%20002.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4690797/Airsoft%20For%20Sale/ebay%20003.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI,

apologies - forgot to check back on this thread! i've used the AEP for a bit of a project now so its off the market.

However, i'm going to throw my JG G36k in to the mix,

internally its stock JG, externally its been given a desert camo paint job using Krylon, which is now nicely worn in the right places!

it comes with;

4 Hi-caps,

5 KA Mid Caps,

ACM optic carry handle

railed carry handle

both 'C' and 'K' length handguards and rails

PPA STANAG (m16/m4) Mag well convertor

ACM Aimpoint replica and mount

a few other bits i've painted in the same scheme (cheap laser etc...)

Issues - nothing of immediate concern. one of the hop-unit 'tabs' has broken off (bit of a design flaw) so there is a spacer in to keep it the correct distance from the nozzle, this has held fast for over a year now, so should be fine until/if it is ever replaced.

the selector switch is very stiff and could do with being stripped down and looked at, although it doesn't effect operation at the moment.

here's some photos;

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7362911_65925682_751020

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7362911_65425217_31627

I'll stick the asking price in at £200 + postage for this as i'm really looking for a swap for a decent TM or Clone VSR/Gspec or similar package to get me back in to sniping again.

Archived