Inokatsu M4A1 w/ RS Accessories

Hi guys, I’m selling my Inokatsu M4A1

I pro-ordered it form Redwolf when they were announced, which was over two years ago. I didn’t buy a magazine with it, which turned out to be a mistake. I was always more of a collector than a player so I jumped a couple deals on RS parts, planning to pick up a mag later (I believe I was trying to wait for a Pro-Win mag? Not sure – it was a while ago.) Anyway, things came up, and I didn’t have the money to spend on airsoft anymore, so the gun ended up tucked away in its box for the better part of two years.

So here we are today, since I never got a magazine, the gun was never fired. I took good care of it, however. I stored it with the buffer spring out and the hammer de-cocked to preserve the springs. The pictures are recent.

Here is everything included:

dsc06041dragged.png

I added a brand new RS LMT Crane Stock ($200), PRI GasBuster Charging Handle ($85) and CQD Sling Mount Plate ($35). I also added a stainless steel firing block, which cost over $50 if my memory serves. Finally I am including a DMPS Multi-tool, which cost $30. (I am also including all of the OEM parts which I replaced.)

The condition is very good. There is some wear from stripping the gun down and cycling the bolt, also from putting the stock rail covers on and off (they were super tight; I had to remove some material from the inside).

There is one noticeable nick (shown) on the upper receiver, but that is the only thing abnormal condition wise with the gun.

dsc0618h.jpg

Modification wise I re-shaped the firing block and bolt catch to reduce wear on the bolt carrier. I also had to modify the PRI charging handle to fit. (I repainted the firing block but left the bolt stop in it's original finish)

ggfgfgf.png

dsc0640lv.jpg

Other pics:

dsc06591dragged.png

dsc0610i.jpg

dsc0644c.jpg

dsc0649i.jpg

It will be sad to see this go as I've always had big plans for it, but it’s doing me no good just sitting around especially with me not knowing when I’ll have the time or money to devote to airsoft again. All told, this setup cost me close to $1300, not counting the $100 plus spent on shipping everything.

With that in mind, I’d like to get $950 for it. I’d rather not put a price on it and just take offers, so don’t hesitate to PM me please. I’d be happy to try to work something out if you are interested.

I rather not split it up, but if someone who just wants the gun can give me around $700, I’d consider the following:

$60 for the PRI charging handle

$170 for the LMT Stock

$25 for the CQD Sling Mount

$20 for the Multi-tool

Thanks, Oggy

• 2 months later...

Archived