KSC HK33k

The Icon

Hello and welcome again! This is the same post in the US sales sections.

Up for today is a almost brand new, never skirmished. and fairly rare Spring Hybrid AEG made by KSC during the mid 2000s - the HK33k

Originally, I bought her a few years ago for my collection, being into collecting at the time. Compared to her competitor from Classic Army, reviews had pointed out that she had the best fit and finish, which was alluring to me as I disliked CA's rather unrealistic matte style receiver. More over, the ability to use the gun as a springer when the battery is dead caught my eye over the CA as this allowed one to test the gun without a battery; however, this also meant that the gun fired from a sear in AEG mode, similar to Tokyo Marui's PSG-1, giving the gun instant feedback per trigger pull ( ie: shoot on trigger pull then cock as opposed to the conventional AEG cock on trigger pull then shoot).

Sadly, I haven't had a use for her throughout these years and have decided to thin out my rifle collection in order to focus on a single skirmishing platform. She comes with the original loader, papers, a stamped steel 60 round magazine, and a B&T styled optics rail mount.

I will let her go for $250 + shipping

DSCN2491.jpg

DSCN2497.jpg

DSCN2495.jpg

DSCN2502.jpg

DSCN2498.jpg

DSCN2503.jpg

DSCN2504.jpg

DSCN2507.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived