Hurricane SR47

Fellowz

Hello All

this is my only AEG i currently own, but i am due to move out with my girlfriend and i need to free up some funds for furniture etc.. so im going to have sell this

Hurricane SR-47 kit

Systema gearbox (recently serviced by FS reciept of work included)

Magpul MOE grip

Systema Magnum motor

King arms LIPO stock tube

DEANS wired for stock tube batteries.

i have given it a once over with some black krylon (masking off the trades of course) but the original paintwork is fairly good as i have used this very little since i purchased it off a friend. the gun has had less than 600 rounds through it since the servicing and has been kept in my case away from the elements.

only problem is the dust cover and fake bolt are not the originals, i purchased it like this and there is a standard 7.62 cover and fake bolt which is only marginally smaller than the origial i have however got several people on the case to find me orginals and have been looking at getting one machined or modified to fit. but has proven too expensive for the sake of 20mm diffrenece.

it fires under 350 fps last time i checked it was 338-343 on average.

im looking £350 ono posted, email or pm me for pictures. as i dont have any on my works computer.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Archived