Wanted: Loads of modern gear in Tan or AOR1, Vests, Pouches, Radios, Helmets etc!

Right, I am after a tonne of equipment, gear, kit, accessories and parts to finish off my project. I would greatly appreciate it if people could take the time to read the thread before offering me items, I have taken the time to write this all out so please make sure you have what it is I'm after before you PM me.

Anyway, here is what I need:

AEGs

• TM SIG 552 - Must be fully working and have at least one magazine. NO other makes and NO cosmetic damage/paintjobs.
  • Systema PTW MAX M16. - Must be fully working and have at least one magazine and battery as well as being Tac Modded. 2012 Versions preferred. NO other makes and NO cosmetic damage/paintjobs. NOT offering cash for this, but swaps instead, I have a Custom LaRue WOC GBBR DMR for trade.
  • Systema PTW MAX CQB M4. - Must be fully working and have at least one magazine and battery as well as being Tac Modded. 2012 Versions preferred. NO other makes and NO cosmetic damage/paintjobs. NOT offering cash for this, but swaps instead, I have a Custom LaRue WOC GBBR DMR for trade.

GBBRs

• KSC/KWA MP7 - Must be fully working and have a RA-Tech NPAS installed and have at least one non-leaking mag. NO other makes and NO cosmetic damage/paintjobs.

Accessories

• WA/G&P GBBR Mags - Either the VN short types or the regular types. NO PMAGS/EMAGS. Must be non-leaking and feeding perfectly.
  • Prowin GBBR Mags for WA M4 - Either the VN short types or the regular types. NO PMAGS/EMAGS. Must be non-leaking and feeding perfectly.
  • KWA/KSC System 7 USP.45 Magazines - NOT USP Tactical or Compact magazines. Must be non-leaking.

Gear & Kit

• Emerson Ops Core FAST Helmet - CT version, must not be just sprayed this colour and must have all the rails etc.
  • Element/Ztactical Comtacs - Must be fully working.
  • Comtacs Adaptor - The adapter to attach these to an Ops Core.
  • 6094A - This can either be CT, CB, Khaki or AOR1 from the following manufactuers: Flyye, LBT, Ferro Concepts or Pantac.
  • Warrior Assault Systems Battle Belt - This must be in Tan.
  • Serpa for USP.45 - This must be in Tan, can be just the paddle, molle mounted or a drop leg.

That's all for now. As I procure items I will add more to/remove items from this list so keep looking.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Stalker.

Archived