POV1.0 Action Camera System

Dear all,

I am selling my POV1 Camera System with wireless remote.

The POV helmet camera from V.I.O. is the most flexible, rugged, and easy to use point-of-view HD video system available. Just perfect for airsoft!

The VIO POV.1 is a fully integrated point-of-view waterproof video system. The kit includes a mountable digital camera head (swappable), built-in digital video recorder with waterproof wireless remote. The camera head is waterproof to about 10m of water and the recorder part can go down to about 1m. All parts can be submerged as long as the battery cover remains in place. The wireless remote is a great advantage, you can use the remote to start/stop the video recording. The recorder part is officially limited to using an 8gb card giving around 6 hours of record time.

You can connect the POV.1 directly to your TV for playback or simply plug the recorder in to your PC and download the video. Comes with 8gb Card for you to start with! The screen shows what you are currently recording making giving this system an advantage over others like the GoPro, which is point-and-guess.

The menu on the unit is user friendly and allows you to change the input sound levels, the picture quality and all other settings very easily.

It also has the lens protector, full case and a helmet strap mount.

Condition: I have been careful with it, but the system is bomb proof. Screen is in perfect working order. I have taken it through something like 20 games and it has never let me down. The cover for the card has a very minor knock, but is still waterproof.

It is powered by AA batteries.

I have recorded my BashoCam films using it, and examples can be seen at www.airsoftfilm.com, such as this one: http://airsoftfilm.com/2012/03/19/operation-snakebite/ The POV is the headcam I am using in the film (during the training).

Price: £300 posted.

If you have questions let me know.

knick.jpg

Shows the slight damage to the screw collar, does not affect the system

POV.jpg

Package: Case, Mount, Camera head, Camera Head Lens, Cable to base unit (with built in MIC), Helmet Strap, POV base unit, Wrist remote and 8gb SD Card.

Regards all,

Basho

Archived