Make: G&G

Gun/Model: GR300S

Accessories: BUIS, front and rear quick detach sling points, hicap

Condition: Very good

FPS: 320

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: £260 posted and paypalled

Pictures: Below

Reluctantly up for sale is a G&G GR300S, I have had this for a few years although only used it for 4 games (I have too many guns lol). It is in very good condition with a few small marks from use. It is completely solid, no creaks, wobbles etc. Nice and different from all the regular M4's out there. I look after my guns, whoever gets this will love it I'm sure. Only selling as I have bought a house and a new motorcycle, which has left me a bit short...

Internally it is almost new, I have added lots of Classic Army upgrades as well as a TB barrel:

7mm bearings

reinforced tappet plate

metal cylinder head

reinforced piston

reinforced nozzle with o-ring

metal one piece hop unit

bearing piston head

bearing spring guide

It also has the retractable ZM stock by G&G, this cost over £100 by itself! I have added bullet connectors so the upper can be taken off the lower receiver without removing the battery connector. It has a deans battery connector fitted but this can be changed to a tamiya connector if the buyer needs.

Also fitted to the front and rear are quick detach sling points, the front one came with the aeg, the rear was bought separately and is also made by G&G. I will chuck in a new hicap too.

As you can see I have spent a lot of time and money on this one and I wouldn't be selling it if I wasn't skint. I believe the asking price is a bargain although I am open to offers. I am looking for a quick sale, my loss your gain.

Any questions PM me.

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1026.JPG

Archived