new guy with some questions

minisam92

hi there im new to this forum been on zero ones forum for a bit but seen a few poeple reccommend this one so thought id sign up :)

couple of questions

a) ive read though some of the pinned topic on the classifieds but not all of it do you have to have a certain amunt of posts to buy parts etc or not ?

B) is there a technical advice section on here ?

c) if the answer to b is yes can poeple also reccomend retailers of where to buy parts or would this be against the rules

by the way sorry for the quite nooby questions

Hello and welcome! :)

a) 100 posts will get you access to the classifieds on this site; but they have to be decent posts. Try not to spam and you'll be OK.

B) Yes there is!

c) I've done a few recommendations and seen others do the same, I'd say the answer to your question is yes.

Hope that helps.

thanks for the mega quick reply FTZ-WildeCard

ill try not to spam although this has double posted :(

so do you have to have 100 posts to even buy parts or is that just to sell ?

will try and find the technical section now lol :)

once again thanks for the quick reply fella

Well, deffo try and get the advice and guidance, and if it comes down to it - I'm sure it won't hurt to ask for parts or recommedations of where to buy.

You just won't have direct access to the classifieds here, but I don't think that'll stop you getting what you need from somewhere.

Good luck!!

Anyone can recommend you places to buy as in retailers.

If you tell us what you are looking for I am sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction and give you a hand.

As for classifieds, it is 100 posts in certain parts of the forum that are useful, but saying that the classifieds on here don't have much in them, and if you can deal with the 75% scammers and children on Zero In then you might actually have a bit more luck there.

'FireKnife'

There is a review section for retailers further down the forum listing. That may help along with the responses you get here.

Retailers I use with few problems:

Airsoft weapons & spare parts - Firesupport, Landwarrior Airsoft

Clothing and load bearing gear - Military First, UK Tactical, Soldier of Fortune, Flecktarn.co.uk

Protective face masks - Airsoft World (not a fan of their weapon selection tbh)

Individual parts for pistols - Elite shooting centre

And as for WE pistols, it seems to me everyone who plays at my local site only ever has one of them due to their "problem child" tendencies. I gutted my WE 1911 and fitted as many TM parts as I could, didn't help the slide jam problem at all, and it is now in the spare parts bin. You need to find the person responsible for recommending them to you and shoot them as I doubt it will be the only single issue you have with it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to bump this up but thought it would be better than starting a new thread

could any body tell me which metal bodys fit the cm16

and also what would be the best hop ,rubber,nub,barrel comination for this gun to get the best range?

(not to bothered about fps as long as it stays below 340)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived