Minor CNC work on a PDI barrel?

Cosmitz

Hello,

I'm trying to find someone that will work with a PDI-brand barrel made of what they say is SUS304, that currently has a VSR-style hop channel with a standard AEG window. All i need from it is the side channels for an AEG style hop-up so it fits a PDI hop-chamber (which takes AEG-styled hop barrels). I'm from Europe and am willing to pay aslong as i get it done in a reasonable(3-4 wks) timeframe.

The barrel in question is a PDI 6.05mm internal, 10mm external diameter full-steel barrel 554mm in lenght which on top of everything is discontinued now, and they only made that specific barrel with the VSR-style hop-up. I just want to convert it so i can continue using my sniper rifle which has been sitting on a shelf for the better part of a year because of this, and i will not return to VSR hopups since i've grown to have a huge animosity towards them.

I'd prefer to work with Europe-based people due to shipping costs and time, but won't disregard international as a last option. I will also send the hop chamber so you will not have problems fitting or with faulty measurements on my behalf.

Awaiting your replies, thanks.

PS: I'm not expecting it to be free or cheap, but enough said, i want it done, and done well.

Archived