2 x HSGI Pistol mag pouches - Multicam

TheFull9

These originally came bundled with a HSGI pistol holster platform that I purchased, but I've no need for the pouches that were included. Never been skirmished or even used to plink in the garden, simply took them out the packet and they'e been waiting in storage.

HSGI are renowned for the quality and durability of their products, and these pouches are as solid as they come. Largely constructed from Jacquard webbing which actually stitches the pattern in to the fabric, so unlike the dyed/printed stuff it's a lot stiffer and won't fade for a long, long time. Retains your magazines using a QR buckle and/or velcro which can be silenced using the included section of loop. Attachment is via MALICE clips which are included.

Original item at the HSGI site (scroll through the pictures to see the single pouch version):

http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/proddetail.php?prod=HSG-PMMOD&cat=34

Items for sale:

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

I'm not aware of any UK retailer that stocks these, so you'd be looking at far more than the $14 price on the HSGI site to ship/tax these in to the UK.

Price is £11 individually including postage and paypal fees, though I'd rather sell them as the pair so the whole lot shipped will be £18. I can accept bank transfers and pretty much any other payment methods.

Archived