Maruzen Japan P99 compact, upgraded and modified

Make: Maruzen Japan

Gun/Model: Walther P99 COMPACT

Accessories: Hard case, shooters design guide rod and recoil set up.

Condition: very good internally and externally.

FPS: varies

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N

Price/Payment: £90 posted

Pictures: later

Walther P99 compact, takes all P99 mags, this is the Japan version so no horrible white Umarex trademarks. Best used in winter with predator ultra. I have removed the fire indicator as this piece causes problems long term but it will be included in the sale. The slide has been blacked by myself, I'm good at what I do so looks very nice. I'm asking about half the retail price of this item not including the upgrade parts so I'm not accepting offers on this, the price is set. £90 posted and paypalled. In regard to swaps I need a good condition TM or WE P226, but must be near mint, and if its a WE it must have spare mags or cash on top. AP.

Hi there!

I'm interested, just a couple if questions if you don't mind? Any spare mags or will it take std P99 ones and do you know if it would fit in a serpa for a std P99?

Also can you put up some pics please mate. I've been pondering about one of this for a while as I have the std P99 an I've had some spares off you already so don't doubt the quality.

Archived