Help fund my kids 529. Mayflower, LBT, Eagle, Paraclete, ATS, AEG and GBB

echodafish

So it's that time for a little cleaning around the house.  We just had our first kid and would like to jump start his college fund.  I don't want to keep any of this stuff so I will do what it takes to move it, whether that be trades or accepting some lowball offers.  Payment via paypal is preferred but I despise them so feel free to use USPS MO if that is how you roll.  Shipping isn't included in the prices in an effort to make pricing multiple items easier.  I will be using USPS priority unless you request otherwise.  International shipping is cool with me, in the event I find more stuff to sell and you know it is restricted, don't even offer or I will report you to the mods.  Also, I will not ship to *manager of suitcases* countries (you know who you are) unless you have valid creds and I will not forge any customs forms to save you import taxes, etc.  Lastly, if you or someone you know could use this *suitcase* for real, let me know and I will do what I can to get it out as cheaply as possible, I am really only looking to clear out the garage.

Contact via email to derek.fisher.af@gmail.com is the only method where a timestamp will count as this is on multiple forums and I am not going to bounce back and forth to check times of PMs.  That said, PMs are still cool with me.

Trades:

Any cool guy long sleeve shirts

Any color crye combat uniform (M-R or close)

IR gizmos or other weapons accessories

Kydex anything

LBT 6094 or any other small armor carrier is worth offering

Any EOD related anything

Backpanels for a plate carrier

Deployment bags

Helmet accessories, Contour, etc.

Any of the new fangled lowpro ifaks

Worst I can say is no, trades are fun and interesting.

Sale items:

CIMG2550.jpg

1: Paraclete large radio 15 bucks

2: TAG small GP 12 bucks

3: Eagle (??) medical pouch or M50 accessory pouch 15 each / 25 for pair

4: Blackwater 20rd poouch 8 bucks or free with another 50

5: TAG grenade elevator 12

6: EGL Glock 9mm pouches, molle backed 8 each or 15 for both

CIMG2549.jpg

7: Sold to me as an AWS medical fanny pack, can't find a label to be certain 25

8: CTOM IFAK 20

9: LBT Alice backed Ifak 15

10: Eagle shotshell 15

11: Eagle dive belt adaptors 10 each / 17 pair

12: Maratac claymore 20

CIMG2554.jpg

CIMG2555.jpg

AIR ACE armor carrier by GO-Gear 125 or 175 with pouches, I can maybe dig up a set of armor if you are looking for a budget training rig

CIMG2552.jpg

CIMG2553.jpg

Eagle PC that someone modded to look more like an MBSS, looks like *suitcase* but seems like solid work.  If this is something you care about, don't bother offering less. 80 bucks

CIMG2551.jpg

Mayflower chest rig with ATS hydro pouch 120

CIMG2548.jpg

Platatac MAC combo NEW with tags 60 bucks, I know it sells for this, but that is without shipping from down under

CIMG2546.jpg

TG Faust armor carrier, XL.  I don't know the story behind this but it is labeled the Air Special. 40 bucks

CIMG2545.jpg

Blackhawk tac vests for that nostalgia in us all. 35 each

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft items:

Trades:

Replica JPC

Replica Crye uniforms

OPS-Core knock off

AK74 mags

SR25 Mags

Scar-H

For Sale:

CIMG2556.jpg

WE 1911 bundle.  Includes the WE MEUSOC if I remember the name correctly, 5 mags (1 leaky), and G-Code holster. 200 dollars

CIMG2544.jpg

New in box ACM MP5 with sliding stock and full rails.  This thing is rock solid and includes a box of MAG mags. 150 dollars

CIMG2542.jpg

ACM HK 416.  Looks like a non 416 lower was used and there was a little bit of fitting required.  Previous owner swore it works, I don't have a battery to test it but will accept returns.  Nothing is included other than the gun. 80 dollars

CIMG2543.jpg

Classic Army G3 SBS.  Looks like a modded G3 instead of the purpose built SBS.  Lots of cosmetic flaws as well as missing handguard pins.  I will leave everything attached at buyers request but the scope and light are not included.  I have like 11 mags for this guy that will be included. 150 bucks would be ideal.

Archived