TTW/WTS Daytonagun MAG-K

So, my usual self of getting bored with what i have is already setting in and i'm considering selling my Daytonagun.

the package would include:

the rifle itself with the daytonagun kit

Ninja black carbonfiber 90ci 4500 PSI HPA tank (enough for a 2 day scrimmage for the average shooter)

TNK Guns Redline Firebase rig (like other firebase rigs, but specialized by redline for daytonaguns. it has less fittings for the best flow possible)

G&P T-1 for flavor

will have standard birdcage FH

8 Betaproject AK mags with black bases. they all feed.

the rifle was built with a CYMA upper ultimak rail and a king arms lower ultimak rail system

i put a Magpul PTS CTR stock in DE on it

Prometheus barrel. was 455 but i cut it to 450 or so. nicked the bore on the inside of the end of the barrel with my file. hasn't caused a noticeable decrease in accuracy. cut the barrel because it stuck out passed the FH i was using (AAC M42000 blackout)

the base gun was a VFC of the AK-100 line. it has a universal rail on it. its an old one though, so the kit didn't fit super well in it. i had to install it with the air shaft collar moved forward a little bit. you can wiggle the bolt out for maintenance, but its much easier to unscrew the airshaft collar when you take apart and put the kit together for service. i used locktite blue for the threads on most screws. 

the gun has seen about 5000 rounds as i have been trying to break it in. currently needs some lube.

there are no issues with it. it should be a reliable scrimmage carbine for a LONG foreseeable future. yes, i am a wacko for even considering letting it go.

it took me 2 grand to build it, so i cant consider low offers. i want 1.5 grand for it everything described.

trades will be considered if its really *fruitcage* cool.

I will part the gun out if someone already has a rig. but i will not sell the rig seperately

just keep in mind though that, at this point, i dont NEED to sell it.

Pics on request, serious inquiries only. dont worry about paypal fees. shipping can be negotiated.

After some thought, im pritty sure i want to get rid of the gun, but want to keep the rig.

i will sell the gun, as described in the OP, for $800.00 OBO which included paypal fees and shipping for the 800.

i will throw in a rail mounted QD swivel and a blue force gear vickers 2pt sling.

ill get pics up tomorrow. the gun is at work.

Meh, i didnt really want to, but im adding my bottle and rig to the package.

1 ninja 90ci 4500 PSI tank

1 Redline Firebase rig, custom version only available through TNKguns. it has as high flow possible and is very stable.

in all, $1000 shipped CONUS

IMAG0013_zps6e0a2a40.jpg

IMAG0014_zps1608689c.jpg

IMAG0015_zps007873d8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

this is now unavailable. while checking function, it started to fire many fliers and chop BBs. i took the gun down to find that it has a torn bucking (due to me not aligning the hop up unit together correctly the first time and turning the hop up to far up). i need to repair it and make sure it works before i sell it. but, i may not sell it. ill post here if i put it back up.

• 2 weeks later...

Back up for sale. selling as broken now, just needs a new hop up bucking.

prices are now: 500 shipped for the gun package (minus the sling and RDS, sling mount still included)

150 shipped for the rig and tank

600 for everything

Archived