Just a short review. I did not own the item for two days because I sent it back. If you continue reading you will understand why.

Packaging:

aac01_zps95aaca96.jpg

Nothing fancy. Well packed, items are protected with bubblewrap.

Contents:

aac02_zpse371a5a5.jpg

Silencer replica, flashhider, shim set (just 3 pieces, might be not enough to align the flash hider perfectly).

I forgot to take closer pictures about the flash hider, but that is the usual AAC one. A well made piece from steel.

The silencer:

aac03_zpsb28682ea.jpg

aac04_zpsfe3045fb.jpg

aac05_zpsffd3fb34.jpg

Superb quality. Maybe the front cap came off too easily but there is really nothing else to complain about it.

So why did I sent it back?

I was willing to buy an expensive silencer kit because I expected quality and function. The function I expected from this item was that if I screw on the silencer it stays in its position. Problem was that I secured it, shot 3-5 times (with a KWA LM4) and the silencer came loose on the flash hider. It would not fall off as the locking mechanism kept it in place but something was wrong because it had a play.

I might have been able to address this issue, but for 75 USD I was not willing to mess around with it. I owned a PTS AAC SPR silencer earlier, I did not have any problem with that.

Do I recommend it? Not sure.

Hopefully I only got a lemon and everyone else is happy with theirs.

Pros:

Good materials.

Superb quality.

Trademarks. (I know some of you hate that airsoft use only thing on it but since this item really looks like a real one, I think it is acceptable.)

Bad:

Shim set migt not be enough.

Front cap of silencer was loose.

Problem with the locking mechanism