Nighthawk/Night Warrior TM based 1911

Make: Tokyo Marui (Upper)/Redwolf Custom (Lower - OEM I believe is PGC). 
Gun/Model: Custom Nighthawk 1911 
Accessories: 3 x Leak free TM MEU Magazines, Guarder 6.01 Barrel, grips, metal lower, BladeTech holster 
Condition: Excellent 
FPS: Gas dependent - 300~ on Brut gas/20c 
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: As Below/No/No 
Price/Payment: £200 for Complete package including RM SD, splits as per below 
Pictures: Below 

For sale is my customised Tokyo Marui NightWarrior 1911 - Parts list below;

Upper Assembly (Slide, outer barrel, hop, recoil parts, BBU etc) - All Tokyo Marui. NightWarrior slide.
Guarder 6.01 Black edition tightbore barrel.
Lower Assembly (Frame, hammer group, safety etc) -Redwolf custom NightHawk GRP lower receiver - All TM internal parts. TM 1911A1 single side safety.

Basically, the part you hold is metal, and obviously feels metal - The upper however is stock TM, so this thing runs with the cycle speed and efficiency of a plastic TM with some of the heft and feel of a metal version; It really is the best of both worlds. Shoots like the proverbial ray gun with a .3, the cycle is crisp and rapid and it's never let me down in the 4 games I've taken it to. 

Only thing worthy of note is some very slight wear from the Bladetech holster on the front edges of the slide, and the safety is a little stiff when first engaged after cocking the gun.

Prices are:

Custom 1911, 3 Leak free mags, blade tech holster and hard, foam filled, lockable pistol case - £200 Inc. RM Special Delivery.
Custom 1911, 1 mag, holster and case - £180 inc postage.
2 x TM Meu Mags - £35 inc. postage or £20 each.

BladeTech Holster - £20 Posted.

If you want the gun and a different combination of accessories, PM me and we'll work something out. No other splits unless with the gun itself.

PM me for a quicker response.

1911-2.jpg

1911-3.jpg

1911-1.jpg

Archived