Custom Upgraded Marui/PGC Kimber Warrior 1911 with lots of mags and extras

Up for sale as I need money.  My prized Marui 1911 which has a PGC Kimber Warrior slide and frame installed.  The gun shoots well and recoils hard.  Installed also is a Guarder steel magazine catch, increased recoil spring, Nineball chrome outer barrel, AND Airsoft Surgeon MBK spacer for stability.  I have also installed a pair of authentic Colt hardwood grips  as well, making this a very unique, classy package.  I will also be including some black plastic grips I found laying around, a chrome guide rod and plunger, and original recoil spring.  All included in a carry case.

It comes with a BUTT LOAD of magazines, 8 total.  I am not parting these out.  Most of them are KJW magazines.  The original Marui magazine was lost.  One is Army and two of the A1 style magazines are not marked.  

Three of the magazines are leak free.  The rest need some cleaning and oiling to which I am too lazy to do.  The lot have been in storage for a while and have collected dirt from previous play so they could do with a cleaning and inspection.  The full length guide rod will not work with the increased recoil spring most likely due to the spring itself.  It has been used a lot and functions hard and strong on its own.  But with the guide rod, it will not recoil all the way back due to the bending nature of not having a guide rod as is.  The rod works perfectly with the origional spring so if a new 150% spring is purchased, it should work just fine.  The gun shoots great without it as is, but if it is sold, I will have no use for it.  

I would like the sell this whole package for 350 shipped OBO, and I am open to offers.  The gun is ready to be fielded and shoots great.

Pictures will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Archived