Really Need Money Sale (M1100, JAC Uzi, KC02, G&P, KWA, VFC, WA, Marui)

Voxcaster

Hey all - I've run into a bit of financial trouble and I'm selling most of the stuff I've acquired over the years. I will consider trades, though, to be honest. All items ship from Hawaii, shipping not included.

Pictures to come shortly, just gonna toss the details up here in case anyone is interested by the descriptions.

Custom KWA M4 - $350 
Picked this up locally. Not really my thing, but nearly a good replica of the real AAC Honeybadger. All work was done by a local store (Poweredge for anyone interested). Wired to deans. Mags/batteries can be included.

- KWA 2GX KM4 RIS base (New version)
- Madbull Viking Tactics 9 inch rail
- Foam filled suppressor (feels real nice, unsure of brand)
- Magpul PTS MOE grip and trigger guard
- Prometheus EG tightbore (to end of suppressor)
- Prometheus regular torque gears
- Lonex piston
- King Arms Infinite Torque up motor

G&P Troy/VLTOR Sentry AR - $300 OBO
Almost completely stock - has a JG Blue torque motor, standard motor connectors (not ring connectors) and a Magpul CTR stock. Wired to deans. Mags/batteries can be included.

- G&P Troy/VLTOR Sentry in sand/black
- Magpul PTS CTR stock
- JG Blue torque motor

Recoil Shock M4 SOPMOD - $400 OBO
Traded for this, wasn't really my thing. Completely stock, good condition, internals hardly used. Comes with three mags, standard Recoil Shock battery, and a Troy BUIS rear sight.

WA Kimber iCQB 1911 - $200
I really don't need more pistols. Impulse buy. This is a mint condition WA 1911. It has the carbon black finish and HW ABS that's cool to the touch and all that nice stuff. Comes with one double stack mag.

JAC Uzi DX - $250
Traded for this, not my thing. Don't like the feel of an Uzi as much as I though I would. Has a bunch of upgrades, all made and installed in Japan.

- JAC Uzi DX 
- Enlarged air valves (more power)
- Recoil weight
- Custom subchamber 
- Tightbore
- 3xMagazines

King Arms CASV-EL - $70
Not much to say about this - it's in ok condition, scratched up a bit. Has all side/bottom rails, mounting equipment. Full trademarks, this is the discontinued model, not any DBoys ######.

WA Mags - $50 ea
I'll have to double check this - I believe I have 4 double stack and 3 single stack. 

VFC/SOCOM Gear DD M4 - $370 OBO

This is one of my favorite builds. Base is the 10 inch SOCOM gear DDM4.
It has:

-TM EG700 Motor
-Prometheus tightbore 
-Magic Box cylinder head
-First Factory flash hider
-Systema bucking + H-hop
-14.5 inch Madbull outer barrel

WE HiCapa - $50 OBO
Not much to say, it's the 5.1 Super Alpha Dragon with the extended mag. Marui compatible afaik.

WA Wilson Combat CQB - $200

Comes with one double stack mag.

WA Kimber LAPD SWAT Base
SD Wilson Combat CQB slide (metal)
DYTAC Desert Grips

TM Night Warrior - $200

Original TM, has 2 mags and Pachmayr American Legend grips. Mags have broken feed lips ($5 part).

Barska 1x30mm Electrosight - $100

This is the model:

http://www.barska.com/Electro_Sight_Scopes-BARSKA_1x30_IR_M-16_ELECTRO_SIGHT_SCOPE.html

Mint condition, still has the box.

KM Head TN Teflon Coated 509mm Tightbore - $50

Good condition.

KJW KC02 - $180

Has three mags. 

Maruzen M1100 Revision - $220

Picked this up in a trade. Has:

-KM Head shell catcher (hard to find afaik)

-25 shells

-Bandolier

-Original box and manual

-Barrel cleaner

---------------------------------

I think that's it! Please let me know if you're interested in anything, especially if you'd like more details or pictures. I apologize for the lack of information on many - I haven't gone airsofting in forever and I honestly have forgotten a lot of the details about my own guns.

• 6 months later...

Bump, haven't looked at this stuff in six months - still the same condition, I treat my stuff with respect.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me offers, this stuff needs to GO!

I don't have time at the moment to readjust prices - just give me a number and I'm liable to accept it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived