need a hand

paranoiddroid

Ok basically bought a tablet from an asian company that had a london number it looked legit had dam good reviews so I paid my money. It turned up and worked great but developed a fault. I sent it back through their repair/warranty policy to the repair centre in china, was told allow 14 days for shipping then 2 weeks for decision analysis and either repair or replacement and 2 weeks to get it back to me. It was apparently a common issue with that model of tablet. That time came and went I was told it would be their soon then told 2 weeks then shipping friday 13 weeks after sending it back no tablet. Their customer service stopped being availible on their live chat and phonecalls were not returned. People were still buying tablets fine but complaints anout customer service popped up. The bank couldn't help do a chargeback because of the rma stuff being through livechat plus proof of postage not being delivery proof etc. The website then changed with a message the company had folded because the chinese partner had become 'unreliable' they put up a mainland china address (the rma address) and email and numberand name of the guy to give customers the infomation needed to help with their issue, there is also a hong kong address and number.

I dont speak chinese and so when I phoned I couldn't get through what I wanted. Is there anyone on here who can help either getting through to the hong kong company or getting me through to someone in hong kong police? I know there's a few people on here in hong kong so thought it was worth a shot posting here since im not likely to see the money or the tablet. paypal were worthless the bank couldnt help. The website is www.ipadalternative.com

Help me arniesairsoft your my only hope* (shameless star wars quotes for the win)

Archived