G&G TR16 A3 (M16)

Apex

Bought for an ill-fated Arnies Vietnam team which never happened due to real life interfering / people dropping out :(

This has been sat unused and thus I have decided regrettably to part with it.

This is G&G's 'TopTech' line with the blowback action.

Comes in the box with the orignal hi-cap. It has has a mosfet fitted by the guys at PatrolBase in Huddersfield.

If it gets the asking price then i will throw in 8 low caps (i think they are star ones) the '9.11' 'M16' soft carry case and the 7.4 Large Lipol with it

£150 + shipping (it's a heavy beast) or you can collect from me

Any questions just ask

Posted · Hidden by Rob15, August 27, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Rob15, August 27, 2013 - No reason given

Is there a way to tell ?

On the box, find the barcode sticker - if it says "upgraded", it'll be a Gen 2. I can't remember what the markings are for a Gen 3 box (could even say Gen 3). If the barcode stick has only the model name and nothing else, it will be a Gen 1. 

Consider this has been sat in my shed for about a year i would say this is likely to be gen2 not that it matters imho.

Gen 1 have laser etched trades . 6.04 factory tb barrel . Gen 2 have stamped trades , 6.03 tb , deans connectors ( usually ) green hop , high torque motor , thicker wiring , . Gen 3 have factory MOSFET and all the gen 2 specs .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived