WTS: ATS Modular Chest Harness (MCH) & Accessories

Gigueand

Rules:
I accept pay-pal only.
I will only ship within the United States.
Insurance is recommended, but is at the buyers expense.
I am not liable for lost or damaged items due to USPS/UPS/Fedex, etc.
No refunds, item is sold as is. The item will leave my hands in the conditions described in this thread. I have tried to describe the item as accurately as possible below, but will elaborate if need be.
I am located in Traverse City, MI and am willing to meet up in the general area.
Please send questions via PM, questions posted in this thread may not be answered in a timely fashion.
I am a member of Arnie's Airsoft, Michigan Airsoft (MiA), Airsoft Ohio, Airsoft Forum and Airsoft Retreat. Feel free to look at my buyer/seller ratings on those sites, if you care to.
NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. MESSAGES REQUESTING TRADES WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.

ATSHeader.jpg

warrior-banner.gif

ATS Tactical M4 Modular Chest Harness (MCH), Coyote Brown

4 Internal Magazine pouches designed for M4 (STANAG) style magazines. Although meant for M4 style magazines, AK magazines will also fit.
Includes MCH Padded H-Harness.
Includes MCH Hydration Carrier, small tear that was repaired by me (see photo below).
I will also include the original unpadded, low-profile H-Harness and also the elastic magazine retainers that can be attached to the integrated magazine pouches to insure that magazines are held absolutely securely.
Has an integrated admin/storage/loose gear pouch built into the back of the front panel. Good for holding maps, compasses, GPS, candy, and the lamentations of their women!
4 PALS (MOLLE) webbing tall, 14 PALS (MOLLE) webbing wide.
Very adjustable - both the shoulders and the waist strap can be shortened or lengthened to suit the user's size.
Lightly used
Coyote Brown
Carries everything you need and nothing you don't!
Covered in the MUSK OF HEROES! (Actually, it's pretty clean).

Asking $70 SHIPPED.

top_zpse3164059.jpg

1005131457_zpse89e14dd.jpg

1005131504_zps0e532de7.jpg
MCH Hydration Carrier attached.

1005131457b_zpsa23fcc62.jpg

1005131504a_zps87240c73.jpg
The Harness has four integrated magazine pouches that are lined with a black, leathery type material that provides positive retention to insure that your magazines stay in place under all conditions. M4 style "STANAG" magazines will fit easily, but so will AK 7.62 magazines.

1005131457c_zps69ad1e4d.jpg
The Padded H-Harness is not only comfy, but also has channels for routing COMM wires, hydration tubes and air-rig lines.

1005131458_zpsa18ce174.jpg

1005131457a_zps0f7b4e1a.jpg
The MCH hydration carrier dispenses with the usual useless PALS webbing on the back and replaces it with a bungy for attaching light weight kit like a rain jacket, hat or other warmth layer.

1005131500_zps86413dc1.jpg
Rear view of the Hydration Carrier. It can be adjusted up and down on the waist-belt to accommodate both tall and short users.

1005131500a_zps0c77b746.jpg
[/a]A slight tear in the rear, left side of the Hydration Carrier was repaired by me and has been holding securely for over a year.

1005131458a_zps07b09fa3.jpg
ATS Tactical - Made in the greatest country on Earth, the United States of America!

Archived