Getting out of Airsoft, Everything must go..Great Values

oldman1980

Item Location: Northern California

Item Condition: Varies

Terms: Sold as is, But otherwise in good condition unless noted

Payment: Paypal (preferred) or cash in FTF but I aint driving more then 50 miles (Zip Code - 95383)

Shipping: Buyer pays shipping, and anything over what is listed, I cover

Reason for selling: Getting out of Airsoft, Most items haven't been used in over 5 years

Contact: Send a message through here or email (bryan_edwards1980 at hotmail)

Trades: NONE! Please don't offer, the answer is no.

Most of this stuff I don't remember what is in it or what it shoots, Last I used everything it worked, unless stated. Some is CA, WE, WA, TM, DE, Cyma, and then the hodgepodge mixes. I'm sorry I don't have everything listed or what is in it. It has been years. Again though everything must go, I'm not in any hurry to sell anything, so no lowballs please. If you think my prices are not fair please, just send me a message or email with a counter offer. Just for the record, nothing is over 200.00 dollars, Excluding shipping of course. I will list what I can remember, sorry. What you see in the Pictures is what you get, nothing more, nothing less. So if it is not pictured then it aint included.

AKM.jpg

AKM Cyma - Real wood (LCT), metal, upgraded Steel internals, shoots 400 FPS and 20 RPS or there abouts, with 4 Hi-Cap mags. Looking for 150.00 plus shipping to total 170.00 shipped.

TacticalAKPackage.jpg

AK Tactical Short, DE with upgraded steel internals shoots 350 FPS and 20 RPS - AK Tactical mid, Cyma upgraded steel internals shoots 410 FPS and about 23 RPS broken pinion gear (I think) and needs new battery connector on rear. Sold as a two AEG package, with 8 Midcap beta Mags. A Kobra style sight and muzzle break/silencer combo. Looking for 200.00 plus shipping to total 220.00 shipped.

WE1911.jpg

WE 1911 plus 2 extra mags to total 3 mags, unknown if mags leak or not, nothing to test them, Sorry. GBB Pistol Works fine, Looking for 120.00 plus shipping to total 130.00 shipped.

Kimber.jpg

WA 1911 Special edition Swat Kimber model, with one mag. Slide has a small crack where the slide catch is but still works GREAT!, This is a Classic and not able to find. Due to the damage of the slide though, I'm selling for 130.00 plus shipping to total 140.00 shipped.

TMGLOCK.jpg

TM G26 Advanced full auto and semi, 1 mag. Don't know if mag leaks or not. Can't find this gun anymore RARE!!! Looking for 100.00 plus shipping to total 110.00

Mags.jpg

Assorted AK mid, Low, Custom and high cap mags, Most of them if not all work. Looking for 80.00 shipped.

Parts.jpg
Partsbucket.jpg
Gear.jpg

Box of assorted/mixed Airsoft parts and gear. Sold all together, no separating of any kind. Sorry I just want this stuff gone or in the trash it goes. Looking for 100.00 plus shipping of 20.00 to total 120.00 shipped.

Everything totals 970.00 shipped, but if you buy the whole lot you can have it all for 620.00 If not then the prices are listed and extremely low already so please keep that in mind when emailing or messaging me for a lower price. First come first served by time stamp on PMs or Emails.

Thanks for looking and your time,

Bryan,

From Left to right, Finished shell. Almost finished just need more filler (Bondo) and sanding then final paint. Last two need more filler, more sanding (lots) and painting. Not exactly 2 hicap shells glued together, less then two full ones.

But yes for the sake of arguement. Those are two hicap shell 3/4 pieces cut at angles then spot welded together with a mig/tig welder, filled with bondo and sanded over and over again then painted. I used them for a Old RPK I made some time ago. They use 600 round guts for the internals. I tried working out something different to hold more but never finished it. So these 4 are just shells awaiting internals.

Purpose was to create a 75 round case look for the RPK. 100 round cases would have needed 3 mags but I didn't want to cut up three. So there you are. Hope this answers your question.

Well I have a item update:

AKM - Has a broken selector arm (metal arm on the outside, right side of the gearbox, if looking at the box from the back. Lowering price by 30 bucks.

Also: For the next 10 days 20% off of all item pacakges.

OR

Best Offer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived