ICS SIG 551 SB Package

aznriptide859

Need to slim down the gun collection. Can't see myself running this, nor buy more mags for it.

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

I'm selling an ICS SIG 551 AEG, me being the 2nd owner (most likely). The first owner painted it with some stupid camo scheme, so it was removed on the metal parts (except the front sight assembly), while the stock was covered in a textured paint. The handguards were replaced with new ones (since the old ones had holes in them), but the old ones will be included as well.

Internally this is possibly the smoothest gearbox I've ever worked on. Gears are shimmed to perfection, piston was adjusted for AoE and everything was greased up correctly. The gun fires IIRC at 330FPS on 0.25g's.

There is a tiny issue; part of the faux bolt is missing, presumably broken off (was sold to me like this). A replacement part on Evike is $10-15.

There's a ton of included.

Gun

Original Box

8.4v 1100mah NiMH Battery (came with the gun)

Generic PEQ box, still painted (came with the gun)

7.4v 1300mah 25C Turnigy Nanotech Lipo (wired to Deans)

Crusader MB556K Flash Hider

SHS SIG 552 Bolt (spare)

ICS Low Profile RIS Scope Mount (installation requires removing the rear sight)

400rnd Hicap Magazine

Orignal painted/damaged handguards

Yup, tons of stuff for one of the smoothest and well built starter guns out there.

I'm asking $200 + shipping for everything, OBO. No trades this time, Paypal accepted only, please PM me for inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

Archived