Starting over sale: My love, my anger, and all my kit.

judgeman

So I don't really get out to play that much any more, but on the rare occasion that I will in the future here, I'd rather be rocking the stuff that makes me love this sport again.

That being the case i'm selling all of my modern kit and going back to my sweet as Africa merc gear.

DSCF9513_zpsebabeeaf.jpg

First up is the rig. It's a custom made bit from a chap on here that hooked me up 'cause I can never find a cool-guy plate carrier that fits my admittedly massive frame. Has a built-in hydro that folds flat when not in use. Currently comes with - 2 TT saw pouches, 1 2X TAG M14 pouch holding 2 Thunder B's I will include with the rig,1 Petzl light, 1X TT large radio pouch and 1X Blackhawk GP acting as a makeshift IFAK - Asking $250 with everything included, no I will not part it

DSCF9380_zpse7fedabb.jpg

This is my baby. It's a A&K M60E4 I have modded into my now 3rd Mk43 Mod 1. It's got a VFC flashider, TOP Railkit, DBoys foregrip and a custom made single point sling. It is in fact missing the charging handle, but this does not effect function. Sold as is. Asking $280

1221132014_zps47f27a3e.jpg

Last is my KJW M9A1. It will include: A pair of REAL Beretta grips, a REAL M3 flashlight with fresh batteries, 2X magazines, 2X Eagle magazine pouches in CB and a kydex holster. Asking $150

Archived