For Sale: G&G CM18 Mod 1 With Accessories.

Special Ops

For sale, is a used (never used in a game, only test fired) G&G CM18 Mod 1 Combat Machine AEG with accessories. Included with this AEG, is a brand new, never charged, Valken Li-Po 7.4V 20C 1200 mAh stick battery with brand new Innovation Li-Po balance charger. Factory outer box, factory instruction poster, replica EO Tech, replica tango down forward grip, factory flip sights, and three bag's of bb's. Note: these bag's of bb's may not contain the full amount of bb's per bag, but more then enough for a couple of games. This would cost you over $300.00 USD, if you purchased these item's separately.    

I'm selling this as I'm getting out of airsoft, so my loss is your gain. This AEG chronos under 350 fps, perfect for CQB, or events with fps restrictions.

Please Note: Flash hider will come shipped with orange tip painted in accordance with the law. There is a minor, cosmetic blemish under one of the fake rail screws, per the third picture posted below. Everything else look's great.    

I'm asking $220.00 USD shipped ($190.00 USD for everything, and $30.00 USD for shipping cost and PayPal fee's. Please note that shipping will cost more due to the size and weight of the items, Li-Po batteries are consider hazardous materials and may increase shipping cost). I accept payment through PayPal, and this item ships to the United States only. All sales are finial.

Buyer must be 18 year's of age, or older to purchase. Adult signature will be required on delivery. By purchasing this G&G CM18 Mod 1 AEG, and all other item's included and listed in this posting, you the buyer attests to being 18 year's of age, or older, and you the buyer attests that there are no laws prohibiting you from buying and/or owning any of the item's listed in this posting.      

1_zps98a00792.jpg  

2_zps91b3f28e.jpg  

3_zps98f4e854.jpg  

4_zps0bc754c8.jpg  

5_zps7fbc3eff.jpg  

6_zps7a9a8b64.jpg  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived