3 x Duty/Riggers Belts - Emdom, Blackhawk, 5.11

TheFull9

A few belts that were brought over from the states at different times and have done nothing more than sit in my locker since purchase.  All have since been replaced in my loadouts so time to move them on.  As mentioned these have not been skirmished in at all, the most 'wear' any have had is attaching and removing a couple of pouches and maybe being put on a couple of times, essentially brand new condition.

15346493081_96158b32d8_b.jpg

15349368382_608ae59fa1_b.jpg

15163099538_e0b12fb2d7_b.jpg

Emdom-MM 'CM' Belt, Coyote (pictured top):

2" width, extremely rigid, sized small and they do mean small.  If you're a 32 waist in trousers like me this can just about fit but it'll have to ride higher than normal and it's not hugely practical.  ITW 'snap-dragon' buckles which is as solid as they come in a polymer belt buckle.  Velcro lined inside as well as having loops for pouches all the way around with wider spacings to add compatibility with drop-legs in the slots nearer the front.  £35.

Blackhawk Riggers belt, OD (pictured middle):

1.75" width, the well known classic design.  Quite supple, but strong enough to support a holster and a couple of pouches.  Very wide range of adjustment as you can see by the velcro, with a heavy duty tension buckle (which has a tiny bit of paint wear from being tried on) and an attachment point for retention systems.  Also size 'small' but can easily go up to at least a 32 and slightly larger. £24.

5.11 TDU Trouser belt, reversible black/coyote (pictured lower):

1.75" width, thin, low profile, light and comfortable simplistic trouser belt that can pull double duty in your loadouts for CQB and outdoor gear.  Size medium.  £12.

All prices are inclusive of postage and paypal if you prefer to use that but I'm happy to take bank transfer as well.  Any questions please do drop me a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived