Stark Arms Glocks

bobwdude

Hello,

I've been on the market for a new gbb sidearm, and the Stark Arms lineup has really caught my eye. Now, I think that a Glock 18c would be fun, but I have not found very much information on it (I have found that some people think it is a terrible piece of equipment, and others who praise it). I also have found lots of information on their 19 series, which is supposed to be the creme of the crop when it comes to glocks. Lastly, they also have a 17 series. I heard that originally they were terrible, but they reworked to internals to now have the same features of the 19 (FA switch). Have they done anything with their 18c, or would it be best to buy one of their newer Glock 17s or 19s?

Thanks,

Bobwdude

P.S (I have had experience with several types of gbb sidearms, both doing maintenance and basic parts replacement and upgrading)

The gen 3 glock 18 by stark arms was there first entry into the gbb pistol market but it wasn't good at all ( I won't go into the ins and outs) then there next glock was the g17 which was better then came the g19 and was even better again whit better performance and build quality. I would go for there newest g17 gen 4 it's there best glock yet but lacks the full auto feature that the older stark glocks have ( a feature that won't be standard on vfc/stark pistol from here on due to issues with some models)

Archived