Donut

I haven't played or shot airsoft in years; I'm mostly just shooting real steel now so I'm trying to finish getting rid of the stuff.

Prices include paypal 3% and shipping to 48 lower states.

Only trades are for real optics or accessories, or gear. 

KWA MP9

Comes with 4 mags (4th mag not pictured)

Suppressor has been foamed and internals tweaked with buffers to lower report, it works quite well.

The B&T trademark has been filed off but the "MP9" is still visible.

$325 shipped

WlLH6fw.jpg

Maruzen Walther PPK James Bond Package

This is the classic Maruzen version, not the Umarex version. Comes with 2 magazines.

$275 shipped

jvPzjKa.jpg

KTW Winchester 1873 Lever Gun

Super fun gun, it's spring powered but it's very accurate and powerful. It's full metal and really well made. It uses APS2 or AEG springs I can't remember which but it's upgradable. 

$200 shipped

UqNw7ZD.jpg

Marushin Mateba Revolver (8mm)

This is the Ghost in the Shell revolver. I believe it's discontinued a while back. This is the plastic grip version.

$300 shipped

twrxkCo.jpg

Marushin Gas Golden Mare's Leg Lever Gun

Gas lever action, in gold. Extremely well made, full metal and real wood, the gun is only half a kilogram off the real version. Never used it, I've only plinked around once with it.

$250 shipped

Ty1RT1t.jpg

Rap4 Real Action Marker RAM M4

I acquired this a while back but never used it. I'm not super familiar with it but it seems pretty fun from what I've read and seen on youtube. Comes with everything you see.

$400 shipped OBO

aNLRloT.jpg

Right M16 Sniper Stock

Sniper thumbhole stock for AR style AEG, could be modified to work with GBB's. Very rare.

$80 shipped

NSJ5qOT.jpg

Custom Tanaka M500 Revolver

This gas revolver is upgraded to its limits. Custom extended tightbore barrel and hopup gives it the accuracy it needs to actually use the 1.25-3.5x pistol scope. The fps is also adjustable from safe CQB levels to 400+

$275 shipped

RwXoqxI.jpg

Tanaka M29 Midnight Blue

Gas revolver, has full trades. The picture really doesn't do the finish justice.

I've been out of the loop for a while but I do believe Tanaka revolvers aren't too common in states.

$225 shipped

D5lioFT.jpg

Random Magazines

MP5 dual magazine one hicap and one midcap - Both for $15 shipped

2x Tokyo Marui PSG-1 Magazines - Both for $30 shipped

5x Plastic G3 midcaps - All for $25 shipped

MP7 locaps 2x Marui and 2x Chinese, all metal - All 4 for $30 shipped

Army 1911 GBB magazine, compatible with TM, never used - $15 shipped

G36 locaps, 1 TM and 1 Chinese - $20 shipped for both

AUG magazines, 1 hicap and 1 locap, unknown brand - $10 shipped for both

Electric M16 Beta C-Mag, Missing mouse tail pressure switch, but you can just get any pressure switch and it'll work - $30 shipped

q8wfnly.jpg

Western Arms Cougar Comp Parts gun

The slide is cracked but the rest still works. Comes with 3 working magazines. 

$30 shipped

pnSxCMn.jpg

And I'm just going to throw this out here and see if there's any interest.

I've got Maruzen CA870's sitting around and an @$$load of parts for them. Are there even anyone interested in these types of shotguns ("sniper" shotguns) anymore?

iAx5s4Z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Updates:

Cougar Parts Kit

G3 Mags 

Are SOLD!

Adding

Tokyo Marui Standalone M203 launcher
This is a shotgun, it uses their tri-shot system. There's 3 barrels inside and each barrel has hopup, giving the gun very good range and accuracy. It uses 30rd shotgun shells and it's just a ton of fun. The word "Colt" and the horse logo has been filed off, but everything else is intact. Comes with 1 30rd shell.
$120 shipped

wd7Cj21.jpg

Hey I'm interested in the CA870 stuff. CAn you PM what you have?

Same here, I use my CA870 as a primary very often

Thanks for the interest. The holidays has been busy for me. I've got a lot of CA870 parts. I still need to take the time to sort through them. I have 4 fully built/functioning ones, an $ssload of parts that can probably build another 1 or 2, and a bunch of misc parts. I have all the barrel lengths, and almost all the grip/stock options except for the over-the-top folding stock.

I'll get around to posting that when I get some more free time. I have to clear this stuff out first :P

I'll definitely plug it in here too to let you guys know!

Well, the holidays are over. I didn't get to sell as much as I had hoped for. BUT, here are some price updates and reminders!

G3 Mags and WA Cougar parts gun are SOLD, everything else is still available. 

KWA MP9 Package - $315 SHIPPED!
Maruzen Walther PPK James Bond Package - $260 SHIPPED!
KTW Winchester 1873 Lever Gun - $200 SHIPPED!
Marushin Mateba Revolver (8mm) - $300 SHIPPED!
Marushin Gas Golden Mare's Leg Lever Gun - $250 SHIPPED!
Custom Tanaka M500 Revolver - $260 SHIPPED!
Tanaka M29 Midnight Blue - $210 SHIPPED!
Tokyo Marui Standalone launcher -$110 SHIPPED! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived