TTW: Adaptive Vest System (AVS) Replica

Gigueand

20141206_134204_zpse6d58c84.jpg

Crye (Replica) Adaptive Vest System™ (AVS)

Introducing the AVS™ – a revolutionary system that quickly configures as anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest… and everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front mag panels. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor panels without having to modify your gear load out. Varying missions? Configure it as a load bearing vest for recce work and switch right back to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on rear panels, StKSS™ load supports, and many other accessories – the options are infinite.

Rules:
- I accept pay-pal only.
- I will only ship within the United States.
- Insurance is recommended, but is at the buyers expense.
- I am not liable for lost or damaged items due to USPS/UPS/Fedex, etc.
- No refunds, item is sold as is. The item will leave my hands in the conditions described in this thread. I have tried to describe the item as accurately as possible below, but will elaborate if need be.
- I am located in Traverse City, MI and am willing to meet up in the general area.
- Please send questions via PM, questions posted in this thread may not be answered in a timely fashion.
- I am a member of Arnie's Airsoft, Michigan Airsoft (MiA), Airsoft Ohio, Airsoft Forum and Airsoft Retreat. Feel free to look at my buyer/seller ratings on those sites, if you care to.
- NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. MESSAGES REQUESTING TRADES WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.

Emerson AVS Replica

Asking: $95 shipped.
See my extensive review here.

Very comfortable, surprisingly high quality replica. Far better than the TMC version.

The harness distributes the weight of the PC nicely. Donning and doffing is a breeze.

The quick detach panels allow for swapping between different platforms, 5.56, 7.62, etc.

The rear of the AVS has zips to attach zip-on panels and the like.

I never fielded this PC, have only put some pouches on it and taken some photographs.

Consisting of the following components:
Front and rear plate bags (standard SAPI cut, as opposed to MBAV cut)
Internal Harness
Shoulder Pad Covers
MOLLE Front Panel
Single Band Cummerbund
Emergency Doffing Cable
Triple Magazine Pouch Panel
3-Band Skeletal Cummerbund

20141201_191937_zps8c251b7e.jpg

20141201_192708_zpsd77a2691.jpg

Additional Pictures

Note: These pictures are from my review.

For comparison, I am 5'6" and 145lbs. The vest has a lot of adjustability to it.

I opted not to use the skeletal cummerbund, so the vest was set-up without it.

You can set it up in a ton of different configurations.

As shown on Crye's website.

Bojack4_zps4738dca8.jpg

Bojack1_zps800a74ea.jpg

Bojack2_zpsce180971.jpg

Bojack3_zpsde438a77.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived