Anyone interested in Mk48 parts?

killen_med_skorna

Hello!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do to make dreams come true...
To realize my dream of building an Mk48, I've been working on a drop-in front kit which I intend to have put in production within the next month. Only problem is that, to get the parts produced I need to put an order of 10-20 sets.

Unfortunately that's not the kind of money I have laying around at the moment, so I thought I might ask you guys if you'd be interested in buying in on my order? The more, the merrier (cheaper;) ) I also figured that might be a good way to support the community, since there doesn't seem to be any good kits for sale out there :)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the price here, but I if you're interested I will gladly inform you via PM! Parts would be shipped from Sweden.

The kit consists of:

-1x Sightbase
-1x Flash hider (modelled after RS, but with 14 mm negative thread for generic airsoft fit)
-1x Barrel extension (14 mm negative thread in both ends)
-1x Gasblock
-1x Gastube extension (the part that keeps gasblock and sight base together).
-1x M6x60 bolt for assembly

Everything will be CNC machined in 6061 aluminum and anodized black, except from the gastube (like RS).

Needs to be completed with steel wire of 3 mm diameter, and frontsight.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! Cheers!

Here are some pictures of 3D models and 3D-printed prototype:
MK48%20BARREL_zps2e0h5ry8.jpeg
MK48%20FLASH%20HIDER_zpsx77wd4xw.jpeg
MK48%20GASBLOCK_zpsblh18llf.jpeg
MK48%20GASTUBE_zpsgv2b2cu3.jpeg
MK%2048%20SIGHT%20BASE_zpsj1tjwlce.jpeg
vmY1G8EENJNOV76lSDRGGsNE-I0UsgZxkcQWu1AZ
prototyp1_zpsrpszt0di.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! The Mk48 conversion kits are now going through final production, and will be available soon! Below are some pictures of the prototype! Note that the real product will be anodized in less glossy black!

All the parts but the barrel extension (14mm -) fits both CA type and G&P type M249s. For G&P you would need to have your own barrel made, with 14 mm negative thread for the flash hider. That is a G&P M249 in the pictures below, prototype re-threaded to fit.

Thank you all who have put down a pre-order so far, and please be patient! :)

Cheers!

file7.php_zpshk3by0re.jpg
file9.php_zpsqbh6b2pc.jpg
file.php1_zpsjlmhvr4i.jpg
file6.php_zpsjoabmwgu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived