Piper Precision Products M134a1

P040109_142301.jpg

2014-10-31%2012.31.10_zpspm4onuqm.jpg

2014-10-31%2012.30.58_zpsuxoaovrh.jpg

2014-10-31%2012.30.47_zpswaxmaj7a.jpg

I've not played Airsoft for approx 2 years, this has just sat in my toy room doing nothing. It's time that I moved it on to someone who will use her. I’m also selling all my remaining airsoft kit, please look for my other stuff.

This is my most prized airsoft gun, it's a Piper Precision Products M134a1. The A1 model has a more detailed moulding but lacks hop up on the barrels. It really doesn't matter too much, as when you fire it, it spews out a wall of white grin emotico

My gun has a few mods from standard, first of all it has a box mag attachment on the right hand side. It currently uses an A&K M246 box mag. It also has a motor and speed controller upgrade. The speed control can be changed to change the rof. It also have a quick detach system installed so it can be mounted on a tripod (included), Land rover (not included) or anything similar. Lastly it has a very nice master switch.

I am based in the Isle of Man, easiest way to collect is for me to meet someone in Liverpool, or similar.

Any questions please ask.

Archived