SWAT UK (BFG/VTG)

gogojuice

Not sure where I should post this.....

Just wondering if anyone can shed some let on SWAT UK status.

I ordered a nato blue BFG from Paul on 26 August, and it is still not here in Canada.

Paul said it took about 10days... but we are way over that.

I called Paul and he said he would send another right away via FEDEX the next day.

Well that was about a few days ago, and Paul has not responded to my emails asking for the tracking number or if he had remembered to ship it.

Since this board has a high number of UK members I was wondering if anyone could vouch for SWAT UK or knew if anything was up.  Does the place still exist over there?

For such a good product.... he sure has lousy customer service.

P.S  I have all the emails and receipts if needed.

Thanks

Hey Blade,

I took your advice and posted on his wall.  Hopefully he will respond.  Other than that I will have to go through paypal or the Credit Card company to get my money back.

It's really a shame.  I was looking so forward to getting the VTG :(

Sad part is... there was a hole lot of other people who wanted a review / possible future orders.  

Thanks again for the advice.

it hasnt been stopped by customs or anything like that I know (I was still playing their when they developed the first version) they had loads of issues with getting uk insurance to recognise it and ATF in the states. if you want ill put the link on his personal facebook might get a quicker response if hes got a log on.

edit.

just seen you got hold of someone

Blade.

Your friend Paul has the utmost horrible customer service that I have ever seen in this industry.  "Time after Time" he has related that he would be sending a new product and I have a) yet to receive it, or B) get a tracking number.

I have tried their facebook page "Swat Airsoft Limited' and had facebook messages.  

I guess I'm kinda stuck.  Like previously mentioned... I think he has a bang on product, no pun intended, but holly smokes.. he could have made some sales out this way.  His only competition over here is the Tornado grenade and the Thunders really.

How hard is it to provide a tracking number?

You have any other ideas :(

Not sure other than http://swatuk247.com/epages/11a03117-030d-41bf-a875-c3d401918ddf.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/11a03117-030d-41bf-a875-c3d401918ddf/Categories/Imprint theres a couple of phone numbers. good luck tbf i have never bought non face to face but the above still stands for that not sure about online.

Archived