E&L AKs RS optic compatibility?

Isamu

Yes, the Belomo mount is adjustable, but I tried to put it into a Dboys body and it just fell off, sad panda. Like Hopna said, I have read they are the epitome of AKs (except for the screws in barrel thingy) so RS mounts should fit nicely.

Just wanted to make sure before shelling the dough

Yes, the Belomo mount is adjustable, but I tried to put it into a Dboys body and it just fell off, sad panda. Like Hopna said, I have read they are the epitome of AKs (except for the screws in barrel thingy) so RS mounts should fit nicely.

But, to be honest, I think I will be buying one of the Force Core OEMed by E&L now that they have all the bells and whistles from the E&L Gen2 AKs 

If I had to buy a budget AK I'd definitely go for the cheaper E&L line as well. The externals are supposed to be the same as the more expensive ones and the internals still look pretty decent. Looks much more attractive than most other budget AK's.

Yes, The new "QSC" version of the Force Core AKs look exactly the same as the E&L 2nd Gen, and much cheaper to boot. The only thing bugging me is the use of screws to keep the front fixed to the body.

I think I will ask my regular Techie if he can drill the point were the big front post is placed and put one to make the gun a bit more realistic. To me is a big fail from E&L having a so awesome guns and fail in a so simple detail, even more when Dboys and cyma have been making it properly for years

RC: Yes, Dboys dimensions are totally suitcase, got the body to put make a new gun out of spares and I will be selling it right away, certainly a letdown.

PS: Gotta love those PK01v :wuv:

Archived