Guarder Steel Slide release for TM Beretta M92, not working.

grimmah

Hello.

I picked up a WE Biohazard M9 Gen2 today, and previously have purchased the Guarder Steel Slide Release replacement part for the TM M92 and its clones. Whilst it seems to fit as it should, dimensions seem the same and the spring works as it should, it does not lock back on an empty magazine. I cant figure out what might be the problem. The only deviation i can see from the original part from WE, is that the little bar that actually interacts with the magazine is slightly longer on the Guarder steel one. Is it this bar that may be the culprit?

Im hoping someone else here has switched this part and knows if there is anything you need to slightly modify to make it fit.

I bought a full controls replacement set for this pistol, and i dont think ill be able to use the safety/fire selector as the TM didnt have full auto? I know i will have to sand down the magazine release button as it wont fit as is, its slightly too large. Im trying to change out as many of these as possible, since the paint on the original parts wear off as soon as you look at them. Plus, stainless steel matte finish compliments the matte anodized black of the frame and slide really well.

But anywho, if anyone has experience with the slide release part from Guarder, please let me know.

If you guys need a picture of the parts, please let me know and ill take a few.

Archived