P226 CO2 Magazines (Compatible TM, WE, KJW, Inokatsu etc.) - Ideal for winter play

Accessory/Make: KJW KP-01-CO2M
Condition: New
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Maybe/Maybe/Maybe
Price/Payment: £17.50e.a., £32.50 for both
Pictures: Below

For sale are two KJW KP-01-CO2M magazines for TM P226 variants and TM-clone P226s, including KJW's KP-01 and variants, WE's F226 and variants, and Inokatsu's P226 and variants. These take 12g capsules, and are ideal for keeping metal P226s running well in cold weather, and provide a viciously snappy cycle and serious kick. My metal P226s will run well into sub-zero temperatures with these and plastic guns should run well below -10°C. Be aware that though these magazines are specifically valved for CO2 (and therefore will not push you over site limits) they do impose additional stresses on the gun and should not be used with all-plastic pistols in anything but very cold weather. If you intend to use these with a plastic P226 please let me know, and I will include a Guarder 150% hammer spring to ensure you don't have light-striking issues.

One is brand new in its packaging, and the other has been tested-fired through two magazines' worth of BBs (one 12g capsule); both work perfectly.

24546457551_707b1339c7_b.jpg

New, these are $30 in HK (£25 in the UK).

In terms of trades/swaps, I'm looking for a HSP D3CR, and an impact BFG. Please feel free to contact me if you've got any questions.

Archived