RA Tech TRP Forged Steel 1911

icolater

For Sale The Brand New Ra Tech Trp Forged Steel 1911 With The Volante Merlin BBU

Both In The Condition I Received Them, Brand Spanking New, I Am Offering This Steel Pistol With The Merlin BBU For €1350 Plus Shipping, The Pistol Alone From AST is €1600, The Volante Merlin Is Unavailable As only A Small Batch Were Made. Needless To Say This Is An Amazing Deal For Anyone Lookin For This Forged Steel Beauty. I Will Be Putting This Up For Sale On Multiply Forums Etc But Gave Arnies The First Shout, THE PRICE ON THESE ITEMS WILL NOT DROP And First Come First Served, Pay Pal Only Price Includes Pay Pal Fee. Any Question You Want Answered, Just Ask.

image_zps5tdpzg8m.jpeg

Comes With KJW Green Gas Mag And KJW CO2 Mag

image_zpsu24hblbl.jpeg

Unique Serial Number And Ra Tech Gun Lock Key (Lock Is In The MSH)

image_zps0sudjbuz.jpeg

The Amazing Volante Merlin BBU

image_zpsvboqjhxz.jpeg

Fu@#ing Beautiful!!!

image_zpsmcuqwr73.jpeg

Box Is Also The Best I Have Ever Seen, Truly Amazing Work

image_zps6fqdkrkl.jpeg

BTW Sorry For The Shots, I Am The Worst Photographer In The World!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sold! Sorry to all the people who PMed me in the last couple of weeks! I really though I had posted "sold" but I obviously didn't and haven't being paying attention to my PMs of late. If I can get another at a discount I'll let you all know, very surprised at the amount of people interested in this!!

Archived