Marc.RG1

Make:Western Arms
Gun/Model:Xcelerator Compact 3.9'' SV Infinity PJR Custom
Accessories:WA Speed loader, + magazines
Condition: Used
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Maybe/N/N
Price/Payment: £120 ono
Pictures: loads below

Hello everyone, i am selling a few of my friends WA guns for him, That he has collected over the years, as he is no longer in the sport so has decided to sell them, lol good news for you guys as they are selling cheap..

Next up is a Western Arms Xcelerator Compact 3.9'' SV Infinity PJR Custom +3 magazines (2 leak fee magazines, 1 magazine leaks from the fill valve)

The gun comes in its original box, with the manual and WA magazine speed loader, it also includes the 3 spare changeable travel adjustable triggers, one flat face, one curved short and one half curved)

The gun is a PJR custom pistol, so has a black gloss, thick CNC alloy frame, and CNC alloy infinity frame alloy mag well, and old alloy front barrel, the (chamber end is still plastic)
It comes with the original silver magazine, with holds gas fine, but also include 2 others, 1 is leak free and holds gas fine, but the other spare leaks from the fill valve. But will be good for spare parts or maybe could be fixed with PTFE tape, but i did not want to do that for the sale..

The gun is used, but is in reasonable condition (lets face it these guns are work horses)

The slide does have a few marks on it, not what i call deep scratches but more hairline rub scratches from being holstered and put down on a rough shooting mat, i have done my best to show these marks in the pictures, but if you would like me to send you more just ask..

The barrel chamber has the normal rub marks from the gun being used and the cnc metal slide rubbing alone it, the barrel muzzle end also has also got wear ring on it from being used, your see what i mean from the pictures..

Here are some pictures:

DSCN3040.jpg

DSCN3041.jpg

DSCN3045.jpg

DSCN3043.jpg

DSCN3047.jpg

DSCN3048.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

DSCN3050.jpg

DSCN3053.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

Price, he is asking a £120 ono posted, (that price includes parcel force express 48 recorded and signed for delivery)
Payment is preferred via bank transfer..

A defence is needed to purchase this pistol..

PLEASE NOTE: 2 magazines are leak free and holding gas perfectly, but i will have to remove the gas before shipping..

The best days for me to post are tuesdays.. (keep an eye out as i will be selling some more rare WA pistols)

ATB Marc..

Metal slide or Plastic? 

Hello, as i say in the description mate, The gun is a PJR custom pistol, it has a black gloss, thick CNC metal alloy frame, and CNC metal alloy infinity frame alloy mag well, and alloy front barrel, the (chamber end is still plastic)

ATB, Marc..

PJR custom doesn't really mean anything.  I gather they were a retailer a decade or so ago. 

It's not clear from the description if it has a stock slide or aftermarket metal slide.

The slide looks metal to me.  You don't get those scratches and brushed finish on plastic slides.  Looks like an SD slide.

PJR custom doesn't really mean anything.  I gather they were a retailer a decade or so ago. 

It's not clear from the description if it has a stock slide or aftermarket metal slide.

The slide looks metal to me.  You don't get those scratches and brushed finish on plastic slides.  Looks like an SD slide.

hello, thank you for your comment, i thought i put the description clear enough stating the the slide and frame etc are metal, I put this..

The gun is a PJR custom pistol, so has a black gloss, thick CNC alloy frame, and CNC alloy infinity frame alloy mag well, and old alloy front barrel, the (chamber end is still plastic)

yeah PJR custom was another shop like mike cripps at elite shooting centre that custom builds hi-capas, although pjr's dont trade no more, lol probably cant compete with mikes prizes.

If anyone has any other questions about the gun, just let me know.. :)

ATB, Marc,,

Ah.  I see the problem.  You clarified the same text with the same mistake twice.

When you say 'CNC metal alloy infinity frame'. You mean slide.

Ahh yeah I see that now, I typed frame twice, dam it lol.

Thanks for pointing that out mate, it will not let me edit my first post but hopefully people will now see this and know, thanks again. :)

ATB Marc.

Archived