Fitting a sliding stock?

xRAZERx

Depends what stock u want whether crane battery type or not. If battery in stock u gotta run wires from front to rear of course. If its just the normal type then u just unscrew the single bolt and replace with stock. note that the smaller sliding stock uses a shorter bolt and thats about it really.

J

You can put the battery in the stock, but I'm not sure exactly what modifications will be needed.

Which way is your wiring currently, front or back?

You'll pretty much need to cut away a little bit of metal from the pole at the back which the stock screws in to, so that the battery wires can be fed through in to the crane stock.

If its the Apex crane stock u can store the batteries in there. I dont know why the shop said u need a peq box, better use another. hehe If your apex stock cannot store batteries then it aint a real apex stock.

I cant find the apex stock site but u just rewire to rear of gun. Small gap cut at the rear of the body to allow wires to run through to crane stock. Also cut a small section of the silver disc away to allow wires to run through the stock pole.

J

Well I've just bought a Crane stock and the guy says I need a peq BOX FOR THE BATTERY?

Also cut a small section of the silver disc away to allow wires to run through the stock pole.

The STAR crane stock comes with a "silver disc" that has a groove cut out to allow the wires to be pulled through the stock tube. I have no idea if the Apex stock comes with one like that...

Anywho, as long as the crane stock has space for the battery then you should be fine.

Also, did you buy a stock tube? If so, make sure the crane stock fits onto the tube.

Archived