CA 170% spring

Holmes

On that note... does anyone know if ICS guns come with metal bushes as standard? (from ZeroOne if that makes any diff.)

They come from the factory with nylon (plastic)bushes.

I think Z1 have offered to fit metal bushes in them at various times but you'd need to ask them.

Hm, actually, would I need any other upgrades for just a 1j spring?

Look at it this way. If you put a more powerful spring in a stock gun the gun might last for a while but eventually its gunna break a lot faster than if you left the gun stock. If your gunna upgrade the spring and you want the gun to last just upgrade everything. Might cost you a lot but when compared to buying a new gun it really isn't that much.

Its really your call. If your gunna quit the sport don't bother upgrading but your gun will break mighty fast.

Look at it this way.  If you put a more powerful spring in a stock gun the gun might last for a while but eventually its gunna break a lot faster than if you left the gun stock.  If your gunna upgrade the spring and you want the gun to last just upgrade everything.  Might cost you a lot but when compared to buying a new gun it really isn't that much.

Its really your call.  If your gunna quit the sport don't bother upgrading but your gun will break mighty fast.

OR when things break... you upgrade them? Surely thats the most sensible way of doing it? I mean why upgrade what you dont NEED to!? Just wait till it breaks.. (if) and then upgrade that part!

Global - if you just plop a spring in there and nothing else the gun's performance could drop, especially if you don't upgrade the battery. I think it's a smart thing to upgrade everything at the same time, that way you only have to open up the mechbox a couple of times (testing and such) and you save on shipping.

Archived